Chap 3: Anything for my princess

I walk out of school feeling tired and hungry. God I'm gonna eat the whole fridge when I get home.. okay no that's too much and I couldn't anyway. I mean, what am I? An elephant. I frown within myself. People call me that sometimes.

The walk home isn't so bad. The wind just puts me in a work out mood. I could actually walk another mile.. nah just kidding, I can't. I'm so happy when I see my house coming in view. My joy's over ruled when my eye catches something. I stop in my tracks.

Noah helps Loren get down his car and she gives him a quick kiss on the lips before walking into his house. He follows behind. Loren's the leader of the cheer team and the same person who stuck a leg out for me in the cafeteria. Gosh, I can't believe he brought her home. He saw me cry about it and he.. he still.. ugh!.

Take deep breaths Abby, take deep breaths. I angrily get into my house marching upstairs to my room but I remember I'm hungry so I come back down paying the fridge a little visit before going upstairs. Bet it misses me.

Noah doesn't even care about me. I'm sure those girls were right. He's just using me to get his homework done. I'm so stupid. I've been so stupid. His been using me all this while and I let him just like that.

I spot Noah and Loren in his room so I go on all fours and crawl to my window. I take a peep careful enough not to get caught.

Noah goes to the bathroom while Loren adjusts her bra. What a whore. Noah gets back from the bathroom shirtless and I have my jaw dropping on the floor. My God, look at those solid mouth watery abs. His stomach is so defined and they looked so tanned.

Loren is about to take off her shirt but then her eyes turns to the window like she knows she's being watched. Her eyes widen when she sees me and I quickly duck. Shit she saw me. Freaking fudge nuggets.

I close my curtains before standing up. She's gonna think, no they're gonna think that I'm a complete weirdo. A loose nutcase.

I fall on my bed and groan. What was I even thinking? Looking out the window like a creep. I take a bite of my sandwich and chew. I'm upset.. and eating usually helps lighten my mood but this sandwich is not the cut.

After I've finished putting my homework in order. I hear the front door open, "And in three two one-",

"Abby", my mum calls out as expected. I roll off the bed and head downstairs.

"Here she is", I say walking into the kitchen where grocery bags were now in view. Ugh, I hate grocery bags but not want they contain though because they benefit me, offloading it is the problem.

"Sweetie help me put these away while I go change", she says in a plea. She knows how I hate offloading these bags.

"Sure", I reluctantly agree moving to the kitchen counter with all the groceries on top.

"Okay I'll be upstairs", she says then goes up.

I'm sure Noah and Loren are having fun with each others tongues down their throats. I put the pastas into the cabinet and other items too. I close the cabinet door in anger due to my thoughts. I should get a grip.. maybe I just need a nice meal with ham and extra cheese. Remember your weight loss Abby.

"Oh whatever", I tell myself rolling my eyes at no one in particular.

When my mum comes I'm already done with unpacking the items in the grocery bags.

"Thanks for unpacking dear", she says then starts making dinner. I help her out because I'm starting to get really hungry. Once we're done making dinner, we settle down to eat. I clear the table once we're done eating.