# 𝟬𝟬𝟬 ━━ ( 𝕎ℍ𝔸𝕋 𝔽𝕆ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝔽𝔼𝔼𝕃𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝕂𝔼 )

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
ೃ⁀➷ xo kitty !
minho ─── .ೃ࿐
introduction

ೃ࿐introduction

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

shayla did not believe in forever. how could she? her parents were perfect for each other. her entire childhood, she did not have a singular memory wherein they fought; she doesn't even remember them disagree on mundane things. yet, they divorced just when she started highschool.

ironically, her best friend was going through that exact same thing, at the exact same time she was.

minho did not believe in forever, either. how could he? his parents were literally the it couple of their generation. they were perfect for each other. yet, he spends chuseok with his mum whilst his dad had his hands around his new wife elsewhere.

forever was never in the cards for either of them.

so it didn't matter that they were both hopelessly in love with each other, no. because the concept of forever wasn't something they believed in. and why ruin their perfectly functional friendship for something that isn't forever?

enter: kitty song covey.

the matchmaker herself soon joins the korean independent school of seoul and cannot help but feel the tension between the two best friends. as a matchmaker, she can't help but make the match and help the two of them realize that forever does exist. and that they can find it in each other.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗔❝ i'll break your heart

𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗔
❝ i'll break your heart. ❞
─── the girl that didn't believe in forever (and wasn't willing to)

 ❞─── the girl that didn't believe in forever (and wasn't willing to)

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗢
❝ break it, then. it's yours. ❞
─── the boy that didn't believe in forever (but was willing to)

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 !
main leads !
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Shayla — Minnie Mills
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Minho — Sang Heon Lee

boys !
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Dae — Choi Min-young
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Q — Anthony Keyvan
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Florian — Théo Augier Bonaventure
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Seojun — Hwang In-youp
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Suho — Cha Eun-woo

girls !
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kitty — Anna Cathcart
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Yuri — Gia Kim
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Na-Ri — Han Ji-hyun
⇢ ˗ˏˋ Eleanor — Peyton Elizabeth Lee

girls !⇢ ˗ˏˋ Kitty — Anna Cathcart⇢ ˗ˏˋ Yuri — Gia Kim⇢ ˗ˏˋ Na-Ri — Han Ji-hyun⇢ ˗ˏˋ Eleanor — Peyton Elizabeth Lee

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ background black
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ font times new roman
·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ text size second to smallest

─── .ೃ࿐ i may or may not have disappeared for months and am returning for this minho fic... i swear im gonna update my other fics but my love for minho is very strong rn and i need to write him this bcos my obsession aint going away
─── .ೃ࿐ for tws: nothing major, just arguing parents and some underage drinking but nothing explicit. no graphic descriptions of smut, just fade to black... maybe. i'll put a tw on the chapter if that happens.
─── .ೃ࿐ if you wish to be friends or just talk in general, you may dm me ! i love making friends and talking to people.

started: may 28, 2023
finished: