Chapter 10 ~ Broken

Samantha's POV

"I want this happy Sam, both of you," Trevor finally said.

"What are you doing?" my mom almost yelled as she ran into my room towards the broken glass.

I just stood there blankly, barefoot, and in my hospital gown, staring at her as she grabbed a broom and swept up the broken frame.

"Sit down," She stated and pushed me lightly onto the bed. "You need rest, you have to get better. We cant lose you now."

"Mom?" I asked.

"Yes baby," she replied.

"I miss Sam," I cried. She held me tighter than she ever has before.

"He needs you too baby, but take a break, you both need it," She looked down at her watch, "I better get going, I Love You," She said and walked out of the room.

I broke down when she left. I couldn't take it. I've been best friends with Sam since I was 3 and Kian and I have been great friends for 6 years. Now not even Trevor and Dani are the only ones who visit me.

I ran out of the room and down the hallway. Nurses started yelling at me and chasing me, but I kept running. I ran out the doors and stopped. I needed air. I was breathing heavily when a nurse grabbed my arm.

"We have to go back in," she said softly.

"Please just give me a minute, I need fresh air," I gasped.

We stood there for a few minutes before I asked, "Am I gonna die?"

"I wish I could tell you," she replied.

"If I am can it just be a little faster cause I have already lost everything. I don't know if I can take losing anymore," I cried.

She pulled me lightly back into the hospital.

As I took a giant gulp of fresh air I saw Sam, standing there, with a single rose in his hand and a horrified expression on his face.