17

Chapter 17 Divisional Examinations (<>)
The blue eyes of the old man gradually turned red because of the fighting intent, and his eyes stared at the approaching insect swarm.

He stretched out his palm and released a majestic spiritual power!

"Sword come!"

The spirit sword that was originally honestly carried behind his back immediately obediently unsheathed and flew into his hands. Sui Yu twisted his wrist with one hand to inject spiritual power and pulled out a neat sword flower.

"Go!"

The sword in his hand sped out and plunged straight into the largest bug's head, completely penetrating it. But the worm did not slow down because of the death of the big worm, but rushed forward undisturbed.

Shi Yu did not shake his head because of this sudden situation, but lowered his eyelashes slightly, and said nonchalantly: "Freeze."
As soon as the
words fell, the Daxia dragon sparrow that originally fell in the insect swarm suddenly flourished with blue light, like a snow lotus on the top of a blizzard mountain slowly blooming, and a piece of ice and snow hit.

The water vapor in the air condensed into ice, and the surrounding ice and snow were also condensed, the ice and snow spread from the sword body, and the surrounding ice and snow also surrounded, condensing into hundreds of zhang of cold ice, freezing all the thousands of insects in action!

A real sword frost fourteen continents!

Looking at the frozen bug, Sui Yu snapped his fingers, "Crack." The

cold ice wrapped around the bugs cracked together with the bugs, and all turned into powder.

A large number of insects were subdued by his tricks, and the old man was still expressionless, not fainted by a moment's victory.

He only froze the first batch of bugs, and how many more batches followed, he did not know and did not know.

Originally, he really wanted to rely on the Royal Beast Sect's imperial beast technique to control the leader worm, but after observation, he found that the group of insects did not have the leader worm at all, but just rushed with their brains, so the trick of controlling the leader worm was useless.

Forced to help, he used this trick.

Fortunately, he is a dual spiritual root of water and fire, and he can manipulate the spiritual power of the water element. And this happens to be the blizzard polar region, and he can make full use of the geographical conditions and use this trick "Frost Kyushu". If you change to an ordinary place, using this absolute killing move, using it once will consume all your spiritual power, but you can use it many times here.

Looking at the resurgent swarm, the old trick was repeated, freezing them to death again.

The insect swarm was frozen one stubble after another, but there was no sign of decreasing, in the end, the age was only in the foundation building period, and the spiritual power was limited, if it went on like this, the first to consume it would definitely be himself.

If you do it in another way, compared to the "Frost and Cold Kyushu" move, it will consume more physical strength and spiritual power, and the higher-level technique will not be able to drive it with your current cultivation. It is not enough to fly into the air and shoot, there are many bugs that will fly, and he will not take advantage of anything.

After thinking about it, seeing that the spiritual power was about to be exhausted, he couldn't think of any other way in a short time, and sure enough, there was only that one trick left...

But in the previous life, the master explained that he would not be used in a time of crisis, but now is it a time of crisis?

Here, Xie Zhi ordered them to see the predicament of the old man.

"Such a big worm, even if you go to Lan, I'm afraid you won't be able to deal with it." Lan Cang looked at the appearance of the old man gradually losing his strength and about to be engulfed by insects, and his brows became tighter and tighter.

"Although I really want to refute you, uncle, but in the face of insects, I really can't help," Wei Shenglan bent down slightly, he looked at the dense insects stacked on top of each other, his face turned white and almost disgusted, "It's really disgusting to watch."

"Lan, your dense phobia and insectophobia are getting worse and worse," Lan Cang shook his head, "It seems that you have to be well trained to overcome these problems, as a reserve army to fight the Zerg in the future, how can you be afraid of insects, it is really too manly, too timid, be careful that no girl can look at you in the future."

"Uncle..."

Lan Cang saw him move his mouth, originally thinking that he was going to say something good to change his heart, but when he saw his face getting paler, he suddenly felt bad.

This conjecture had not yet been realized, and sure enough, he heard the other party say: "Uncle, I went to vomit first."

Saying that, without waiting for him to answer, he ran to the toilet without thinking about himself.

"Nothing." Lan Cang said expressionlessly.

"That... Don't stir your mouths first," Xu Liang wiped the sweat from his forehead, "Let's save the student who is about to be eaten by insects first."

"If he knows how to weigh the pros and cons, he will naturally tear off the red ribbon and teleport himself out at a critical moment when his life is threatened." Lan Cang's tone was flat, but her eyes were always glued to the screen.

"If you tear off the red ribbon, even if you give up the assessment, it would be a pity," Xu Liang pushed the glasses between the bridge of his nose, "If nothing else, he should be the first place in this assessment."

"That was his own choice." Lan Cang said in a flat tone.

"It's impersonal." Xu Liang complained.

"You broke the assessment rules." Lan Cang said mockingly.

"You don't have to fight," Xie Zhiming said, "It doesn't matter, I will make a move, now continue watching."

"Can't wait," Lan Cang looked at the screen, "that freshman has been overwhelmed by the Zerg. "

The insect swarm is dense, like a hair-cutting clump that is constantly being straightened, and like a tight net of heaven and earth, which can easily trap people, airtight, and there is nowhere to escape.

They crossed the border, there was no dead wood, not even an inch of snow, only bare land remained.

"It seems that there is no newborn figure, did he tear off the red ribbon and ran away," Xu Liang said a little depressed, "Or was it eaten by the zerg?"

In fact, he was neither pulled red ribbon nor eaten by disgusting bugs, but underground.

When it came to a critical moment, he had no choice but to use the Escape Technique to run, although the master in his previous life said that running away was a humiliating act, so he should not run until the critical moment. In my previous life, I strictly abided by Master's teachings, never ran away and retreated, and now I actually broke my ring because of a bunch of bugs, it's really ... Cool!

Running away is shameful, but useful.

It was actually easy to get out of danger, and it was really a good strategy to escape, that is...

After reaching about the same distance, he gathered the technique and drilled upwards.

The earthy qi was covered by the fresh air, because he made himself gray, and his face was blackened, and he casually patted the soil on his clothes, regretting that he didn't add an extra layer of protection to isolate the soil just now because he cherished the last bit of spiritual power.

But now there is no empty fire to burn a waterhole, so that you can take a hot bath comfortably.

With a cold expression, he attached all his spiritual power to his body to protect his body temperature. He mobilized the strength of his whole body to urge the Dantian Xuan Qi, and then tapped his toes, like Feihong transiting, lightly stepping on the snow, quickly moving away from the Zerg who was about to cross.

"He just came out of the ground, it's really ingenious," Xu Liang was as excited as if he was watching a beautiful anchor, and his vision was once again refreshed by the operation of this freshman in front of him, "After that, he performed the legendary light skill, he actually will do this!"

Lan Cang also thought thoughtfully: "This trick can also be learned by students in military schools, and the speed of running can be improved."

"This freshman, the surprise for me is really big," Xie Zhiming bent his forearm and poked Lan Cang, "The operation is quite good."It's about the same as your nephew. As

soon as the nephew himself came out of the toilet, he heard that he was cue, so he smiled slightly: "Dean Xie's words are really misunderstood, what surprises are not surprises, it sounds like some kind of quote."

"What quote?" Xu Liangduo mouthed.

Wei Shenglan coughed lightly, and lowered his voice: "It's the classic 'woman, what other surprise do you have that I don't know?'

His tone was imitated, successfully making Lan Cang's face darken, "Where did you get the muddy words?"

Wei Shenglan said nonchalantly: "I read it from ancient books." Well

, the overlord novel, which was very popular thousands of years ago, is indeed an ancient book.

Lan Cang said with a straight face: "You are not allowed to watch it in the future."

Xie Zhimei couldn't hold his mouth shut happily, "Interesting."

"The dean's words are also very overbearing." Wei Shenglan concluded.

"Don't be a bully, let's see what this freshman is going to do next," Xu Liang's face was red, as if he had found a good drama, and he couldn't wait to watch it in one breath, and said excitedly, "Which mountain is he going to go to to kill the beast next?"

The crowd then turned their attention to the screen.

So the four pairs of eyes watched as Sui Yu got rid of the insect tide, took firm steps, walked towards the next mountain, and then fell straight down on the way forward.

The author has something to say:

Here is a special setting, ordinary people will be wasted if they have the dual spirit roots of water and fire, but the years are dragon Aotian (laughs)