67

Chapter 67: The City of Cholera (IX)

Faced with the accusation of the other party, Sui Yu spread his hands and said innocently: "That's right, it's me." It

was indeed him, but what about that?

That man is going to be worn out of temper.

Indeed, in this situation, it is impossible to deal with him, even close to him, and if you are not careful, you can be chopped into ashes.

But you can't deal with it now, not necessarily in the future.

The man viciously remembered the appearance of the old man, thinking that he would definitely take revenge in the future, and then ran away and left the sight of the old man.

Some people disdained his behavior, took a sip of "coward", and ran away.

In the end, everyone treated the years as a plague and scattered as birds and beasts.

With some regrets, he had a good target, so he ran to the dense places of the houses indifferently, wanting to add some "great achievements" to Wei Shenglan.

The gatekeeper, who was sleeping soundly at night, listened to a b-movement and saw one running in from outside, and his heart was overjoyed.

The heart said that I haven't fished for oil and water for a long time, but today I can actually have a fat sheep take the initiative to run in, and there is a burst of ecstasy.

But before he could completely ecstatic, he was chopped into ashes by the thunder robbery.

The old trick was repeated, and he did this repeatedly, and really bombarded half of the cholera city. But it also aroused hatred, and hundreds of people chased him and shouted and killed, and it was necessary to take revenge.

The silence and barrage are all over the screen at this moment.

[Maria: If you don't understand, just ask, is the anchor really not afraid of being punished by heaven when he does this? Killed so many people!

[Dog-headed military master: Already being punished by heaven (funny jpg.)]

[Melon-eater: It is recommended that the Virgin automatically detour, what is the cholera city, you don't know what Baidu suggests, don't force Lai Lai!

[Analysis Leader: Province, those who can survive in Cholera City are not easy.

[Mary: There are no absolutes, there are always good people!

】 [Melon eater: Ah, yes, yes, there are good people, I suggest you travel there to see if there are good people who will save you. Guys like you are definitely the first to die in Cholera City, waste is still flooded with the heart of the Virgin, dead corpses dogs are not willing to gnaw, obscurity!

[Page: Innocent people have been cut into corpses and buried under the city of cholera, and all those who are alive are evil spirits.

【Ru: It's too difficult to hear before.】

[Melon eater: This is dirty? Let me tell you what this little is called dirty, I beep - (The system is automatically blocking)]

[Analyst Band: I don't know what you are arguing about, but if you want to go to Cholera City, you may not be able to go, didn't you listen to the one called Wei Shenglan who said that they want to destroy Cholera City?

[Melon eater: Yes, yes, if you want to travel, it's gone quickly (funny)]

[Happy family: Two hairy children, can you really destroy Cholera City? Joke.