New Beginning

So the next morning everyone is sleeping in their room as everyone is tired . Pihu woke up early because she can't sleep because the memories of her parents were coming in her dream  she woke up and went infront of Sood house which was half burnt like her dream of her having her happy family with her mumma papa and little p .

P - Mumma papa kya mein itna buri thi ki aap mujhe chod k chale gaye main ne to aap dono se kaha tha ruk jaiye par aap dono chale gaye .

Suddenly everything became hazy infront of her and she sees her parents infront of her .

Priya - Baby aap kabhi mumma papa k liye bad girl ho sakte ho nahi na pihu to good girl hain to wo kaise bad girl ho sakti hain actually kabhi kabhi god k paas different plans hote hain aur god k plans to hum change nahi kar sakte na to hume past pe nahi future pe focus karna chahia aur pihu to mumma ki baat sunti hain to now listen to me and focus on your future your love , get married and have a happy family jiska aapne sapna dekha tha sab aap jaise chahenge waise to nahi milta hain jaise humare adventures unplanned hote thay waise hi life mein sab kuch unplanned hota hain so live in the moment ok baby .

Ram - Promise us bacha you will listen to mumma and not feel guilty or sad for us kyunki you know na papa bhi sad ho jate hain jab aap sad ho jate hain .

Pihu puts her hand on Raya's hand and suddenly she hears Angad's voice when she wakes up she sees she is lying on the floor of Sood house and Angad was sitting near her with a tensed face she gets up and Angad hugs her immediately with tears in his eyes .

A - Tu yaha kya kar rahi hain pata hain tujhe main kitna dar gaya tha .

P(wiping his tears ) - Arey main thik hu tu tension kyun kar raha hain .

Angad gets up .

A - To kya bhangra karu bol itni subah subah tu nahi mil rahi hain to main kya karu bol .

P - Sorry aur nahi karungi aisa kabhi .

A - Chal ghar sab uthne se pehle ghar chal nahi to sab tension le lenge .

Pihu and Angad sits inside the car .

P - Tu gussa hain .

A - Nahi to tune to aarti utarne wali kaam kari hain .

P - Waise tu cute lagda hain jab gussa karta hain .

A(blushing)- Tu na

P - Waise tujhe kaise pata chala mein yaha hu .

A - Mujhe sab pata hota hain .

P - Woh tujhe sab kab kaha hote hain pata hota hain .

A - Baki logo ko leke main kya karu mujhe sirf tujse matlab samjhi tu .

P - Love you .

A - Haan .

P - Love you .

A(blush) - Love you too.

A - Chal ghar a gaya hain .

Pihu and Angad gets inside the house holding hands .

M - Pihu Pihu tum a gayi .

Pihu shows him the ring .

P - Sorry but not sorry .

A - Engaged hain wo .

Bri gets excited and comes near them and cups Pihu's face and kisses her forehead .

B - Are you ok ?

P - Yes Bri .

B - To tune engagement kar li apne mom k bina acha hain aur tu Pihu tujhe ekbar meri khayal nahi ayi .