After 1 year of marriage

So  months have passed after the accident and Sanaya is now in a mental asylum.  Pihu is in her office today is a very special day for her it is her anniversary and today she is going to win the award for best designer. Angad enters her cabin Pihu looks at him with a bright smile.  Angad comes near her and Pihu gets up from her chair and hugs him .

A - Happy 1 year to us .

P - Yes finally Happy one year to us .

A - Aaj bohot special day hain mere liya mere biwi ko award milne wala hain I knew you deserve the world .

P - Tu ayega na .

A - Main ne to abhi se off le lia hain .

P - Pagal .

Prachi runs towards her and hugs Pihu.

Pr - Happy anniversary di and congratulations you know your designs are on the first page of every magazines .

P - Thank you my sweet P . I am super excited for today's night .

Pr - Tu chal di salon tujhe groom karna hain chal .

P - Ok P calm down chal chal .

Angad was looking at the sisters lovingly.

Pr - Bye Angad.

A - Ha bye .

So it was finally the award evening everyone was there and finally Pihu was called on the stage .

P - Firstly thanks to myself for working so hard for days and even on nights .

Everyone laughs and claps for Pihu.

P - Then thanks to my RAP my  Prachi Angad and Raghav for supporting me loving me and trusting on me and thanks to my masi Bri Adi uncle Vikrant chachu Mr and Mrs Kapoor for being there by my side always .

Angad and Prachi were hugging eachother and looking at their sunshine shining just like a sun on the stage . Raghav was clapping with tears in his eyes . Bri and Sara were hugging eachother.  Adi and Vikrant were looking at Pihu with moist eyes and a bright smile. Lk and Monica was very happy for Pihu . Pihu came down from the stage and hugged her squad and then hugged her Sara masi Bri Adi uncle Vikrant chachu then she went towards Lk and Monica and hugged them . They all went to Kapoor mansion to celebrate Pihu's success and her anniversary. After the party everyone returned to their rooms to sleep .

In Pihu's and Angad's room .

Pihu was standing at the balcony looking at the sky . Angad backhugs her . Pihu rest her head on his chest.

P - Mumma papa bohot khush ho rahe hain bol .

A - Bohot .

Pihu turns towards Angad and hugs him.

A - Chal sone bohot raat ho gayi hain .

P - Dekh barish ho raha hain sayad waha mumma papa celebrate kar rahe hain .

A - Haan aj to double celebration hain .

Pihu holds Angad's hand.

P - Thank you for always being there for me .

Angad hugs Pihu. After sometime they went inside to sleep.

So it was Karwachauth and it is Pihu's first Karwachauth because last time due to her accident she has not fasted .

A - Kya yaar maat rakh na vrat tujhe pata hainna tu bina kha pi k nahi reh sakti .

P - Tu ne pehle baar bola tha na karne k liye main ne nahi kiya paar iss baar main rakhungi braat ok .