Shaadi

Pihu wakes up and sees Angad is looking at her with a sweet smile .

P - Kya dekh raha hain .

A - Tujhe main soch raha tha I am the luckiest main to itna kuch deserve hi nahi karta tha main tha to uss anat ashram but I am very lucky that I got the best parents of the world and now the best life partner tu to Raghav se pyar karti thi par uske baad bhi you moved on and you choose me main ne to kabhi socha hi nahi tha tu meri hogi .

P - Woh toh hain paar zyada khush maat ho main jab khoon piyungi na tera tab samaj ayega tujhe kisse pala pada hain .

A - Wo to hain mujhe pata hain tere ander ki sanki kabhi kabhi jag jata hain warna tu thik thak hi hain .

Pihu beats him with pillow.

P - Main sanki to tu kya hain .

Bri and Sara comes to call them .

B - Angad Pihu jaldi ready ho k niche aja .

P - Ok Bri .

A - Ok mom .

Angad and Pihu have bath and got ready Angad helped Pihu to put on her jewellery. Pihu asks him by raising her eyebrows how she is looking .

A - Tu aj kal bohot hi achi lagti hain bilkul pari jaisi .

P - Kyun pehle nahi lagdi thi .

A - Ha par ab alag sundar lagdi tab thoda bold lagdi thi ab bohot soft lagdi hain hevenly beauty lagdi hain par mujhe to tere dono sides hi ache lagde hain tere caring side bhi aur dangerous side bhi .

P - Ja niche ja main ati hu .

A - Nahi ek sath chalte hain .

P - Ok chal .

Pihu and Angad's haldi function starts everyone applies haldi on them at the end Pihu Angad Prachi and Raghav starts to apply haldi on eachother as if they were playing holi .

S - Bacho ab go and clean yourself aj holi nahi hain haldi hain .

B - Haan bacho aj shaadi bhi hain sabko ready bhi hona hain jao jaldi have bath and have your launch.

Mo - Yeah go fast bacho .

Everyone has their launch .

B - Pihu chal ab jaldi make up artist is waiting for you 6:00pm ko jaimal ki muhurat hain phir 6:30 se shaadi .

Pihu goes with Sara Bri and Prachi to get ready Angad goes with Raghav and Adi to get ready .

Everyone gets ready finally it was the time for brides's entry Angad was standing on the lotus which was flat now Angad's heart was beating very fast and a smile was adorning his face and then he notices Pihu coming from the door towards him she was looking gorgeous when she was getting down from the stairs she was looking like a queen Angad's eyes were stuck on her when she reaches near the platform he goes near her and advances her hand towards her and she holds his hand and gets up on the platform as they stand on the lotus the flat lotus takes the shape of a perfect lotus and gets up and everyone claps they put the jaymal on eachother's neck and fire starts to come out from the lotus everyone claps and the fire stops and the lotus comes down and gets flat again they hold eachother's hand and come down from the jaymal platform and heads towards the mandap people with cold pyro gun started to fire and it gave a grand look they go towards the mandap and everyone cheers and claps . They sits on the mandap and the rituals starts the pandit asks them to get up for the pheras they gets up for the pheras everyone throws flowers on them and then the pheras ends the pandit asks Angad to apply vermillion on Pihu's hairline Angad does so and then Angad makes Pihu wear the nuptial chain and the pandit declares them husband and wife . Prachi and Raghav go near Pihu and hugs her and Angad . Pihu and Angad take blessing from all the elders and hugs her Sara masi who was having tears in her eyes and finally both of them hug Adi and Bri.