Together Forever

Angad goes to his house to change and then comes back after changing his suit and enters Pihu's room who was removing her jewellery Angad comes close to her and removed her ear ring and then removes her necklace and kisses her neck this makes Pihu weak on her nees she can feel shivers in her spine she faces Angad .

P - Angad kya kar raha hain .

A - Pyar .

Pihu places her hand on his cheeks and moves close to him to kiss him but they get disturbed by a knock on the door and it was none other than Mahir .

P - Kya hain .

M - Pihu wo main mera ...

P - Kya hain jaldi bol .

M - Phone mera .

A - Ja le le .

Pihu gives an angry look to Mahir and he leaves from there hurridly. Angad backhugs Pihu and then suddenly it starts raining Pihu takes Angad to the tarrace.

A - Pihu mat ja bheeg jayegi .

P - Aa na .

Pihu takes Angad with her to the rain . Pihu gets close to him and hold his hand and kisses his forehead and then places her hand on on his hand and spread their hand (titanic pose) to feel the rain Pihu was standing in the front and Angad at the back he was enjoying rain for the first time rain which was disease spreading season to him is now turning to be the most beautiful thing because of the presence of his love with him Pihu's presence can make the worst situation best for him from now if any one will ask him his favorite season he is sure he is going to say its the monsoons  he slowly puts their hands down and backhugs Pihu and kisses her cheeks .

A - Tu agar mere sath ho na to main puri life aise khara reh sakta hu .

P - Promise kar you will always be by my side kyun ki main mumma ki jaise strong nahi hu tu agar mujse ek pal k liye bhi door hua na to main maar jaungi .

Angad puts his finger on Pihu's lips.

A - Tu na ekdam chup kar samjhi main tujhe kabhi chod k nahi jaunga na hi tujhe mujhe chodne dunga  we will be together forever samjhi .

Pihu pecks Angad's lips and takes him down .

P - Chal ab sardi lag jayegi .

A - Ok mummy .

Sara notices them and shows Brinda them .

B - Yeh dono apne main hi hain .

They take shower and Pihu was drying Angad's hair with towel and Brinda enters their room to tease them .

B - Beta tum dono itni raat ko naha liya hygiene is good but self dependent hona bhi chahia isse de de yeh khud apna baal sukha lega .

P - Nahi wo ache se nahi karta hain humesha dryer use karna acha nahi hota .

B - Aww so romantic jaan .

P(blushing) - Bri ap bhi na .

A - Nazar maat lagao mom apka pati to romantic nahi hain to meri biwi bhi kya unromantic hogi .

Brinda throws a pillow on Angad.

B - Tujhe to main baad main dekhti hu gadhe k bache .

A - Bye mom .

B - Tu ghar aa .

A - Ok ok .

Brinda leaves from there and Angad holds Pihu's waist and comes close to her Pihu pushes him and he falls on the bed and he pulls Pihu and she falls on him they were looking at eachother suddenly their trance broke with a lightening sound and they gets up Angad sat on the bed and Pihu stood up but Angad makes her sit on his lap now Pihu was drying his hairs sitting on his lap and Prachi enters their room .

Pr - Di too romantic.

Pihu was getting up but Angad doesn't allow her to get up .

P - P tu na .

Pr - Relax di main hi to hu teri one and only sweet P par ek good news de du tujhe masi dekh k gayi hain jab tu Angad k upar leti thi iss liye mujhe bejha hain unki phone lane k liye .

P - Kya .

Pr - Yes di .

Pihu goes to her masi to return her phone .

P - Wo masi wo main na wo gir gayi thi main leti nahi thi .

S - Relax gulabjamun I am so happy that you are happy with Angad humari to ghar main sab k boyfriend ne unhe cheat kiya hain isliye main teri aur gudiya k liye darti thi par now I am super happy ki tum dono ko sahi life partner mil gaye hain .

Sara hugs Pihu and kisses her cheeks . Angad enters Sara's room .

A - Mujhse to koi pyar hi nahi karta .

S - Aja nautanki .

Sara hugs both of them .

S - Humesha khush rehna aur ek dusre ko support karna meri to bhagwan se yeh hi dua hain ki you both be together forever .

A - Always masi we will be there for each other .

S - Chal ab ghar ja kal jaldi uthna hoga kal mehendi hain .

A - Haan bye .

Angad hugs Sara and kisses her cheeks and then he goes towards Pihu and hugs her and holds her hands .

A - Bye .

P - Bye .

Angad leaves from Kapoor mansion and reaches his home and hugs his mom .

B - Kya hua .

A - I love you mom I am so happy today finally Pihu aur main ek sath honge we will be together forever .

B - Yes baby forever .

Angad goes to his room and checks his wardrobe where Pihu's clothes were there he gets happy seeing them .

A - I love you Pihu I love you .

Pihu goes in her room and stands infront of Raya's photo .

P - Mumma papa I love Angad very much aap dono agar yaha hote na to apko bhi bohot pasand ata woh you would have loved him woh hain hi aisa pyar karne layak he deserves the world he deserves love and I will give him what he deserves .

Pihu stares at the stars from her balcony and wishes her parents good night and then goes to sleep .

Bye guys the previous part is too long so this one is a bit short . Shower your love on this part .

The Chaotic couple On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara