Introductions Around The Neighborhood

Wally's POV:
I was happily painting today and Sally, Julie are in need of some artwork for their newest play when I hear some people I've never heard talking.
"Where are we?"
"I don't know but it looks pretty nice."
Oh! Some new neighbors! We should have some room for them here!
"Hello neighbors! I'm Wally Darling."
I say as I see a very tall red man with a mop for his hair and a green duck who's my height and a slightly shorter little yellow boy with blue hair... he looks just like David... no that's silly talk! Maybe just maybe he's him?

Ducks POV:
That Wally Darling is starring at the yellow one for a while now... they look kinda similar? Odd.
"Are you the towns leader or something?"
I ask as I'm a little curious about this weird looking muppet only to get Reds elbow to my side as Wally lets us into the town as he wants to show us around the neighborhood, and where we'll be staying until our house is built? Did he know that we were coming?

Reds POV:
Wally takes us to meet his house named 'Home' and a calapillar named 'Howdy' and a huge bird named 'Poppy' and a mailman named 'Eddie' and his husband 'Frank' he reminds me of Duck and then there's 'Barnaby' Wally's best friend who also a comedian and then 'Sally and Julie' who are hosting a play that we can come to! And right now me and the others are peacefully watching and looking around the neighborhood. Although Wally seems to want to talk with the littlest one as they look alike. I want to keep all three of us together so that we're safe together.

290 words and have a great day or night! Thanks for reading :oD