A Nighttime Talk

Wally's POV:
I need to talk with to that boy who looks a lot like David, but the two other ones aren't leaving him alone for a second. Well maybe I'll get sometime to talk to him soon I hope. I wonder if he even still remembers me? I truly hope that he does.
Soon it's night and I'm in my room painting but I hear someone coming downstairs? I wonder who it is. I open my door and prop my head out my door and I see David! Finally it's time to talk with him!

Yellows POV:
I walk downstairs because I can't sleep and I feel someone poke my shoulder and it's Wally Darling!

"Oh! Hello Yellow, why aren't you sleeping?"
He asks
"Um... I have trouble sleeping. I'm sorry if I woke you up."
"It's alright Yellow. I promise."
I smile softly as Wally gets me some hot chocolate but he wants to talk with me?

"Wally why do you want to talk with me?"
"Oh! You are just so... you look like someone I met so so long ago. His name was David."

I've heard that name before... Is he me??

"Who's David?"
"He was my brothers son and I only saw him once or twice once he was a baby."
"Who is your brother?"
"His name was Roy Darling but he changed his last name to Roy Gribbleston."

What... Wally Darling is my dad's brother and my dad was a Darling?!

Wally's POV:
Yellows been a little bit too quiet right now...
"Are you ok Yellow, you seem a little more quiet than normal..."

Yellow knows Roy and I was right Yellow is David but why are his eyes black and not green?
"Why are your eyes black instead of green?"
"I'm not David but I think that I'm a part of David..."
What... is he even talking about right now??

Yellows POV:
I need to tell Wally so many things and ask so much more... but maybe I'll sleep on it because I need to get to bed soon before the talking crow like one realizes that I'm not in bed and I'm down here with Wally. No! I'm talking to him to at least get some answers from him

A couple hours pass and Wally now knows that Yellows battery operated but Yellow seems so sleepy and he seems to be falling asleep so Wally picks up Yellow and tucks him into bed and kisses his forehead softly as Wally makes himself go to bed and sleep as well (Wally's like 4 foot in this au and Ducks the same height but Yellows only 2 feet tall)

444 words and have a great day or night! Thanks for reading!! :oD