Sprained Ankle ~ Heeseung🥀🌸

CUTIEBTSFAN4EVER

Everyone was bubbling with excitement, their comeback had happened and they were about to perform at Music Bank. Everyone was filled with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. Soon Stray Kids finished performing "Domino" and it was Enhypen's turn to perform. Quickly, everyone filed out to the blacked-out stage and got into position. The music of "Drunk-Dazed" began playing loudly. Everyone began dancing and the crowd was loud. As the second chorus approached, Heeseung went to the front of the group and sang as the jump of the chorus came, he jumped but when he landed he felt a sharp pain as his ankle landed weirdly.

The song went on and finished as Heeseung could no longer feel his ankle. The group hurriedly exited the stage for TxT. Once everyone was off and in a different room, all of the members approached Heeseung. "Hyung are you ok? I saw you limping!" Jay said looking at him in the eyes. Various other questions appeared from the rest of the members. "I have no clue, I landed on my ankle weird in the second chorus," Heeseung admitted, seeing others get hurt and trying to hide it hadn't worked for them so he knew it wouldn't work for him either.

"Hey  Sunoo, can you get out manager, and see if there's anyone around to check it?" Jay asked, "Yeah," Sunoo replied before rushing off. "Hyung, do you mind if I check your ankle?" Sunghoon said walking to him. "Have at thee" Heeseung said sitting down. After a couple of minutes, Sunghoon concluded he most likely sprained it. "Wait but how do you know?" Jay asked thinking. "I figure skated, and I've sprained my ankles a fair amount of times to recognize one," he said calmly. "Oh," Jay said thinking back to some of the days when Sunghoon's ankles hurt so bad he had a brace and ice on them. 

Eventually, a paramedic came by and agreed with Sunghoon's earlier diagnosis. As the paramedic was about to speak, his walkie-talkie went off. "Everyone to ***** an Idol just fell off a 2.5-meter stage, I'm not sure who she is yet but everyone here NOW," the walkie screamed before cutting off. The paramedic ran off without a word. The members of Enhypen stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do next. "We're probably going to go home soon but for now let's elevate your leg and grab some ice," Sunghoon said looking around for something to prop the leg on. Everyone complied as Jake grabbed the ice while everyone else was figuring out what to do. 

They eventually agreed with putting him on the couch. Heeseung felt guilty, he didn't want to sprain his ankle but he didn't want to cause anything. Due to the stage incident, which they still had no information about, they wouldn't be leaving the Music Bank building until the next day. After a few minutes, some staff brought some clothes for everyone so they didn't have to stay in stage outfits all night. After everyone had changed, Sunghoon was rummaging through the bag he had brought prior. Soon he pulled something out of it and walked back to Heeseung. 

"I brought one of my braces with me, in case my ankle started acting up, but it seems it's good I have it. Do you mind if I?" Sunghoon said looking at Heeseung. Heeseung nodded and tried to help him, however, Heeseung wasn't flexible enough to help which made most of the room laugh. Sunghoon put the ankle brace on Heeseung and everyone had an enjoyable night, mostly. Some of the other groups who performed that night stopped by and hung out. TXT had a field day picking on Heeseung. Though time ticked and everyone was nearly asleep, most of the members had fallen asleep, except Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Heeseung. The three were on the couch, Sunoo with his head on Sunghoon's shoulder. 

"Hey Sunghoon," Heeseung said turning his head to him. "Yeah?" The skater replied. "How long will this take to heal?" Heeseung asked nervously. "About 4 to 6 weeks, but if you stay off of it, you might get away with 3," he stated looking him in the eyes. Heeseung laid his head back and felt a wave of sadness wash over him. He didn't want to delay the comeback any, and he knew Jungwon would stress over it. "But it'll be fine Hyung," Sunghoon stated laying his head on Sunoo's. Soon, the two were asleep, leaving Heeseung to his own mind. However, it didn't take long before he was asleep as well. 

This is kinda trash-

Well uhhhhh Merry Christmas-

Have a great day/night!!! Love you, guys!!

~Author

778 words