MY KNEE ~ Sunoo🥀

Yeonie_moon3

The airplane was quiet as it was soon approaching landing, Sunoo's nerves arose as he looked out the window. They were traveling to the US as a part of their tour, and Sunoo felt exhausted. The constant traveling and bad sleep schedules were starting to get to him. It wasn't long until the plane landed and the group had to travel out. Sunoo cautiously stepped off the airplane before entering the horrid area known as the indoor area of the airport.

Many camera flashes and screaming of fans could be heard from the outside, only causing Sunoo to grow more nervous with each step, it was starting to feel like something might happen. The bodyguards surrounded them carefully as they began to pile in. Many fans were trying to get close, some getting knocked very hard out of the way by bodyguards. The loud noise felt like it was piercing Sunoo's ears as they made their way through the crowd. Sunoo kept walking until he felt a force hit him in the back, immediately being knocked down to his knees. Sunoo gasped and held his knee close, he landed directly on the kneecap. 

The rest of the members noticed and helped him up as the guards began pushing the space-invading ENGENEs. (Hate people who try to get this close to Idols like it's not that serious give them some space, just saying) The members hurriedly got Sunoo up and got outside as fast as possible, Sunoo limped his way to the van with the members, on the edge of tears. He felt his breathing escalating as they finally were able to sit in the van quietly. It was silent for a moment until Jungwon cut the silence, "Sunoo Hyung, are you ok?" the younger asked, looking back at Sunoo. "Yeah, I'm fine, the fall just hurt a little," Sunoo said trying to reassure the members and take any attention away from him. 

The ride home was silent, most of the members were tired and jet-lagged. It wasn't long until they got to the hotel and quickly got to their rooms, Sunoo limped to his and Sunghoon's room and sat down on his bed, as Sunghoon left to take a shower. After he heard the shower running, Sunoo let go of the breath he was holding. His eyes began to water as he held his knee close. His quiet sobs made his head hurt as he whipped his eyes, even though more tears escaped his eyes. All of the traveling, performances, crowds, and the tour were taking a mental hit on him, making it harder to enjoy the concerts. He looked around the room, then back to his knee. He sobbed once more before he finally felt a little better, he knew he was going to have to do something about his knee, but for the time being, he just wanted to sleep and not wake up for a while. 

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is where we ended with it, I ended up deciding to keep this with angst for the whole thing, I'm sorry it's so short ToT, have a great day/night!

~Author

520 words