ED ~ Ni-ki🥀

kpop62628

The three boys were ecstatic as they were about to go live. The Maknae line had wanted to do this for quite a while, but their hectic schedule has made it hard to have any downtime. "You two ready?" Sunoo asked with his thumb over the 'start' button. The two nodded as the live began and the viewers began pouring in. "Hi, Engene!" The three said in unison. The live progressed with a lot of funny mentions and conversations. The members were happy they had chosen to do a live today. As Sunoo and Jungwon discussed the comeback, Ni-ki was looking through the comments on the tablet. They were mostly just adding discussion to the comeback, which Ni-ki read aloud. 

However, the comments began to change. Instead of happy comments about the comeback. It became words of hate towards Ni-ki. He felt confused as he started seeing many comments about weight. "Ni-ki, you've gained weight," "Wow, you look chubby," and "Bro lose some weight," were some of the many comments. All of these began to make Ni-ki think. He didn't think he was fat, he was average weight. Soon he put the tablet down, and looked over to the members, as Jungwon turned to look at the tablet. His facial expression changed as the comments did too. He was visibly irritated. They ended up ending their live a little earlier than planned and went back to the dorms. Few words were exchanged by the few on their way back.

Ni-ki left for his room, unsure of how to feel. Ni-ki had a shared room with Jungwon, however, he usually was with the other members than the room. The Japanese lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. His negative thoughts overcame his positive ones as his hands subconsciously covered his stomach. He soon stood up and went to the bathroom in search of their old scale. As he stepped on the scale he weighed 135 lbs (61 kg), and he was dissatisfied with the number. Ni-ki's face saddened as he left his room. 

Due to these factors, Ni-ki began to eat less, or nothing, depending on how he felt each day. This is why Ni-ki is now in the dance practice room, trying his hardest to ignore the pain in his stomach. The music to "Drunk Dazed" filled the room as the group danced, it was well done and had smooth execution. The music then finished as everyone went on a water break. Ni-ki sat down and thought as he drank his water, "I haven't really had a full meal in a fair while..." he thought as he looked at the floor. "Maybe I'll eat some more when we eat today," he thought looking into the mirror.

His collarbone was more prominent than it used to be, and his wrist bones were also more visible. He wasn't sure how to feel about his appearance, but he hasn't seen as many comments about his weight since. "This is for the best," Ni-ki told himself as he stood up as the practice was about to continue. Eventually, all of the members left together back to the dorm, the practice had gone well and left everyone hungry. Everyone went their separate ways, some already playing rock, paper, scissors to get the shower first. Ni-ki parted to his room, "I feel like I shouldn't be able to function right now," Ni-ki thought as he opened the door to his room.

He ended up falling asleep on his bed, which he was expecting. However, he was awoken by Jungwon to eat, something he was dreading. "Ni-ki, wake u. Come eat dinner," Jungwon said in a cheerful voice. "I'm not hungry," Ni-ki said turning over to face Jungwon. "You haven't eaten dinner in a while, come on Ni-ki," Jungwon said slightly pulling on his arm. He had a point. Ni-ki caved in and went with Jungwon to the kitchen. 

Ni-ki nervously sat down, he didn't want to do this. Jay began distributing plates as the maknae's anxiety kept rising. Jay sat a plate down in Infront of him as Ni-ki stared at the food. The food seemed to be taunting him, he couldn't bring himself to eat it. Everything in him was telling him not to, but his brain knew he needed it. Ni-ki shakily picked up his chopsticks and began trying to eat his tteokbokki. The process was painful, eat a little, mentally reinforce himself, then try again. Ni-ki felt like his body was gaining a kilogram with every bite he took. Ni-ki eventually gave up after about 6 bites. "I'm not very hungry..." he said before excusing himself from the table.

Ni-ki sat on his bed, wrapping his arms around his stomach. He wanted to cry, his entire body felt horrible. As his thoughts began to engulf him, he began subconsciously scratching his stomach, leaving deep red marks on it. Ni-ki's eyes soon began to become glossy as he choked back tears. Soon, he was sobbing. However, his sobbing was stopped by a soft knock on the door. "Hey, Ni-ki! Can I come in?" a calm voice said. "Ni-ki choked out a small "One second," before trying to fix his appearance a little. 

Opening the door, Sunoo was standing there. "Hello Hyung," Ni-ki said quietly, avoiding eye contact. "Hey, I wanted to talk to you. Do you mind if I come in?" Sunoo asked looking at Ni-ki. The younger complied before opening the door fully and sitting on his bed. Sunoo walked to the Japanese, closing the door on the way. "I'm just going to cut straight to the chase, are you ok? You didn't eat barely anything at dinner, and you haven't eaten much in a while. I'm worried about you," The older said whilst looking at Ni-ki.

Ni-ki avoided all eye contact and looked at the very interesting, solid grey, bed sheet. "Yeah, I'm fine, I just haven't been hungry," he said still looking away from Sunoo's caring gaze. "Ni-ki, if anything is wrong, just remember I was in those shoes once, and I only want to help you," The elder said looking around. At the state Ni-ki was in, that was all it took to get Ni-ki to break down. He ended up telling him everything, and Sunoo began trying to keep Ni-ki on a healthier eating schedule and told Jungwon about the hate to help get rid of it. 

HOLY SHIT THIS TOOK MY WAY TO LONG- I'm sorry this took so long, since it is the week of the 4th in the US rn my motivation hasn't been a lot and I've been doing a lot. So I'm now going in a finishing this to be published, I'm also sunburned as fuck lol. Have a great day/night! (sorry this is kinda bad-)

1129 words