Chapter 1

Pov-??

"I found two mouse one with a pink bow and pale Wight fur I looked at the other one and saw a charcoal black fur both them had big ears l  used my hypnotizing ability and made theses mouse Think where friends they hunted for me and gave me gifts all thinking we where surviving together but in the end I ate them  the last thing I told them isn't that what friends due they help each other right?they both agreed still under my control but once I ate the first mouse the one with the bow the other snapped out of his transe and was almost going to run away but it was too late I already got him and stored him ate whole its sad they never gotten too see there human or monster forms they where only 17 but I need to eat so there sacrifice wasn't in vain scene"

"there's not a lot too eat (sigh) looks like I need to wait for more food I wonder where thoses mouse where hiding it seems like they where both monster and human I'm guessing one of the monsters got a human and did a sin then ate them and feed them them to there mouseling must of done that cause there mate was dead or eaten"

Y/n pov-

"Today's the day or maybe tomorrow I know its coming soon and I'm soooo excited for the day I trun into my human form my mom is a wolf and my dad is a fox so they where surprised  I was smaller for a fox at 12 was this small so they went to the doctor and got a blood test and figured out I'm not only a fox but also have mouse blood which explains why I'm smaller"

(Here is your size and spices)

"But when our village figured out what I am many tried to get a taste some even tried to eat me which is why we  when i was 13 moved then and when I was 14 I could attend   the day of eve where each animal and me a  hybrid would go up to a great sage and transform into our human forms if you failed tho... it won't be fun and your parents have to watch that's  my mom and dad explained I'm still couriers tho of what happens 

(Reference Naruto and Symbiotic relationship between a white rabbit and a black panther comic)

(Present)

Mom- you ready!! For your big day!? *you're mom said with excitement*

-ya!but I'm a little nervous

Dad-don't be you be fine! Sweetie