Chapter 2

sans pov-

"I was nearing the door to check for humans or the animals that haven't transformed yet when I heard scratching form the door I blast it open then see a fox run off I got so caught off guard I almost in paled them with a bone but my magic refused to make the bone and then I looked at there soul and saw they where my soulmate!then I see a human run past after the little fox with a predatory grin I then use my axe this time and those it at the human with a hungry expression but I kept control so I can get something out of this human on who that little fox is but when I got near to the human they where out cold welp looks like I gotta take them somewhere warm so they don't die grrraaaatttee"

(Time Skip To An Hour And 22 minutes Later)

"Still out wait how long have I been waiting oh great  that little fox could be dead ugghh I need to go search"

(Sans heard groning)

"Oh he's awake well I could get that information and have a little fun at least it shouldn't take long"

(Time Skip To 19 Minutes Later)

"Well now I got a meal for the little fox and there name win win I guess"

"Now time to search"

Y/n pov-

"It was freezing I wasn't ready for it my fur coat was ready for summer and now I'm in a winter wonder land"

(Y/n see a person up ahead)

-Hello!

"Huh why is there fom out of there mouth??"

(they attempt to attack  y/n)

(Third pov)

(Y/n doges they hit a tree with a sickening crake but they got up and tried again this time y/n ran for dare life but was getting exhausted from the cold and all the running  and they soon dug a tunnel near a tree and went to sleep when sans found them there where in a hibernation like state so sans brings them home to get warm and out of that state sans then tracked down the wolf and gave them all a good warning then sans announced that your his soulmate and that if they see you out without him that they must come to him and then he went home to check on you....you where still sleeping but in a safe place)

A/n (there will be a chapter 3)