Chapter 6

(Image found on quotve)

(If you where expecting smut or s.e........x nope that will be skipped )

Y/n pov-(time skip to 3 hours later roughly around 7 pm)

(You oddly feel horny and emotions mixed up everywhere)

-sannnnnnnssssss I feel weird

Sans-oh shit its happening earlier then expected  

sans-ok y/n follow me ima make a nest ok so your comfortable ok

-alright Sansy 

(Comes down 30 minutes later)

Sans-pov

"Shit mines acting up too due to y/n scent fuuuuuccccckkkk"

-alright y/n its ready 

"Oh fuck her scent is like f/s (favorite spice) and f/f (favorite fruit if you don't like fruit do ice cream instead) its so alluring

Y/n-ah sansy can put me down now where here

" and her voice sounds so soft and .. I can't control it anymore "

-sorry 

(Y/n couldn't get out the next words as sans pins her down)

(Smut skip  here sorry I can't write it T-T)

(ps - when sans caused A MASEIVE good feelings of that touch you turned human)

(Your height is 5'6 sans is 6'4 )

(SEVEN WEEKS LATER 😓) (poor y/n)

Sans pov-

(y/n is currently sleeping in there human form they don't know how to switch yet)

"Today's the day I wanna ask y/n if we can solidify the link between our and after ill ask if I can mark her cause in this underground of hunger and death having a mark can mean many things like protection and safety of that monster or being that doesn't mean other monsters won't try that includes undying then we have the ferals in waterfall to deal with as well some of hotland heck I'm surprised burger pants is still sane and has a job considering metton and alphas are either dead or missing the algamates are still down there they apparently don't need food but crave it?"

*sigh*

"Nevertheless we need to figure out food we ran out of the other " resource " of meat  in the freezer 

(Here so notes of there living room the book in life and joke book just like the original expect those topics)

(the trash and rock is gone one trash cause EVERYTHING is used something and the rock is because its in papyrus room)

(The fridge stopped working 2 years after firsk left its an old fridge)

(The long cabinet is locked and sans has the only key the ice is from the used to be lake now that turned in a blue goop/slime)

(-comic spoiler warning)

(Comic by sourapplestuddios can be found on diveanart and maybe Tumblr?)

*UGGGGGGGHHHHHH*"what should I do?if I leave MY little fox here they could get into trouble but if I leave dogo or dogressa here I might not get enough food to pay them back and I already use the favors when gave them food up for undying to stay out maybe muffit? We did make a pack and I'm pretty sure the traveling method we made for the spiders and maybe just like how me and muffit are good friends maybe just maybe y/n will have the same thing and then we could all work together without muffit and papyrus I would have been dead from the blow undying gave me I'm lucky I came out with a hole heck my life even and if I wasn't determined to live ill be dead too .... ALRIGHT looks like I'm going to call muffs "

*ping*

(In your and sans room now to get the phone)

*ping* 

(Went back downstairs so you can sleep)

*Ring* *Ring* 

(Muffs has returned sans call)

~Yes sans~ 

=hey muffs can yea come over we need to talk=

~sure sans but..~

=but?..=

~I need to take out my pastries first~

=alright when your done we talk at my house k ...bye=

(end of chapter 6 hope My fellow Readers Enjoyed The Chapter