⭐First Message⭐

Hello,  this is the author,  Timmy!  (Me)

This story is based off of Lin Manuel Miranda's musical,  "Hamilton".  I've been a Hamilfan for a while and I thought of,  "Hey!  Maybe I could make a fanfic out it!"  Well,  here we are!  Let me tell you some background information about the characters in this AU.  Most of the characters are like,  nineteen years old.  :>

---

Alexander Hamilton Student :

A nineteen year old who currently attends King's College.  He is very smort, bold, and quite stubborn, hence, his catchphrase, "I am not throwing away my shot!"

---

John Laurens | Student :

Laurens is nineteen years old and is currently attending King's College.  He has a little . . .  liking towards Alexander . . .  ('3')

---

Lafayette | Class President / Student Council Member / Student :

Again . . .  nineteen years old . . .   He is one of the smartest students in King's College and he is now the class president!

---

Hercules Mulligan | Student :

The random nineteen year old student in King's College who is most known as the lil' gremlin.

---

Angelica Schuyler | Tutor / Assistant / Graduated Student :

The eldest Schuyler sister who is twenty year old woman who is a graduate of King's College.  She supports her sisters who are still attending King's College as students . . .  in order to do that, she became a Teaching Assistant.

Elizabeth Schuyler | Student :

A nineteen year old woman who attends - you wouldn't guess the college's name - King's College!  She is that one kindhearted and optimistic person that everyone enjoys hanging out with, hence, her favorite saying, "Look around, look around, of how lucky we are to be alive right now!"  She also likes Alexander the most out of all the students in the school.

---

Peggy Schuyler | Student :

The youngest of the three Schuyler Sisters and is eighteen years old.

---

Aaron Burr | Student :

A nineteen year old student and is one of the most popular kids in the school.

---

Thomas Jefferson | Student :

Thomas Jefferson, the most feared student of them all in the school . . .  all the girls love him.  His best friend is James Madison and his close ally is Aaron Burr.  He is currently nineteen years old.

---

James Madison | Student :

He sees himself as one of the coolest kids in the school since he hangs out with Jefferson the most.  He stands by Jefferson's side at all times.  He is currently nineteen years old.

---

George Washington / Washing Machine | Professor :

A wise professor of King's College.  A very well respected man around the school.

---

King George III | Principal :

The principal of King's College and is very intimidating.  (He's insane . . .)

---

That's all for now!  Enjoy my story!

460 words 

Turn the page you coward . . .