Chapter 2 - The Schuyler Sisters

"Alfred, what the fuck?"

"I'm sorry sir, I've turned into Tangerine Alfred."

"Oh for goodness sake!"

---

REMEMBER, THE CHARACTERS TIME TRAVELED TO THIS TIME PERIOD!  NOT SET IN THE 1770'S!!! >:(

Alexander POV :

I looked up at the shiny school.  'Wow,' I thought.  'It looks so . . . clean.'  I started to walk towards the front doors, anxious to see what was on the otherside.  Will they hate me?

I swung the doors opened and the hallways were in pristine condition.  The floors, walls, ceiling, EVERY inch was shiny as fuck.  I looked around more and students were flooding the hallways.  Multiple kids were just talking and walking like . . . normal ordinary kids :

"Hey Burr!  Nice to see you again, been a while!"

"Yo!  Laurens - WHAT THE FU -"

"YOOOOOOO!!!"

You name it!  Some kids were hugging, screeching in excitement . . . insulting eachother . . .  damn, what'd I miss?

"Hey, I've never seen you here!  You new here?" a female voice asked kindly behind me.  I turned around to see who it was and . . .

'Holy shit . . .'

"Oh - and my name is Angelica Schuyler," she said, snapping me back into reality.

"Oh erm, Alexander Hamilton," I said awkwardly, unsure what to do nor how to speak right now.  Angelica nodded understandably.

"Well, I haven't seen you around here and . . ." she stopped herself, like she was hesitating to continue.  "Maybe I could show you around?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed, smiling at her appreciatively.

"Great!" she exclaimed.  She turned around and started to walk.  I mimicked her and started to walk as well.  A few seconds later, she suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Oh fuck - shit - oh my God," she said quickly, suddenly realizing her mistake.  "I need to assist Professor Washington!  Quick, you can go with uh -"

She looked around the sea of kids in the hallway.

"ELIZA!" she shouted desperately.  "ELIZA!  WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"ANGELICA!!!!" a female voice shouted from the crowd.

A girl with brown hair soon appeared in front of Angelica.  She smiled up at Angelica and looked towards me.  I looked into her eyes and suddenly she looked away quickly.

"Well . . . uh . . ." Angelica awkwardly said.  Eliza took a step towards me and greeted me.

"Elizabeth Schuyler," she began. "It's a pleasure to meet you."  Wait - Schuyler?!

"Schuyler?" I asked.

"My sister," Angelica clarified.

The two Schuyler sisters both stared at me for an answer . . . which I didn't have.

"Well, I'll leave you to it!" Angelica suddenly announced.  "See you two in class!"

Angelica jogged into the crowd and was soon consumed within the kids.  I looked back at Eliza who was very red.  She looked into my eyes dreamily and quickly snapped back into reality.

"Oops!  Sorry . . .  I uh - zoned out there," she said quickly.

"Eh, it's fine," I shrugged.

"Alright, follow me!"

---

490 words.

I'll make a new cover for this book soon.  :P 

BYEEEEEEE