𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 ─ 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧

"Please, Tsuki!" Begged Somi while throwing a tantrum, "Stay still and have a little patience!"

"But I'm hungry!" Replied desperately the other girl as she attempted to run away from her friend's grasp. 

The two young women were sitting on the same sofa for the past three hours, Tsuki had watched the sun rapidly lowering behind the apartment complex in front of where they lived as if she was looking at a time-lapse and, with the same speed, he stomach had emptied already an hour ago, which was bringing her to the verge of transforming into a ravenous monster ready to eat even the wooden table legs. 

Somi, on the other hand, seemed to not feel the pangs of hunger that were also one of the causes of her rising headache. She was like that: for the sake of achieving her goals, no obstacle could stop her but that day's hindrance was her talent. She had consensually forced her best friend in her investigations regarding the Jongho or Yeonjun topic, however, since she hadn't heard any news from Ateez for already a week, she opted to roll up her sleeves and get busy.

Just like with Ateez, it had also been a week since the last time she had seen Mingi and the emptiness he had left began to expand in the girl's chest like a hole enlarging as days passed. Their last meet started amazingly and ended terribly and still to that day she couldn't tell whether she had done the right move to act so cold against him when all he had done was reply poorly. Still, Somi was sadly aware that the quarrel that happened between him and Yunho was caused by her and her feelings for Mingi, yet, she was convinced that all the blame should've been discharged on her shoulders only. 

For that, resulting actually useful was the best idea that she came up with and that brought her to that night. What she was trying to do was to engage a déjà-vu hoping to be able to peek into what Tsuki had lived in the past few days to verify whether she had some kind of connection with the man (at least, that what she had deducted from her vision). However, her poor friend was beginning to get tired and the hunger wasn't helping at all. 

The dark-haired girl complained, copying her flatmate's whim, "I'm also getting tired, now. Can't we just do this tomorrow?" She purposed as her hands fell loosely on the sofa and her shoulders were curved forwards.

"Hey!" Somi beamed, pointing her finger toward Tsuki, "Do you know how much I had to beg Ji Woong to have this Saturday night free?" She rhetorically inquired as the memories of the day before saw her on her knees with her hands clasped and her lower lip protruding into a puppy-like face whilst the man was towering right in front of her with his arms folded and a wrinkle between his eyebrows, judging whether to indulge her colleague or decline her offer. Then, with a disheartened sigh, he finally communicated his answer.

"As if I care!" retorted Tsuki before throwing her hands in the air, "Do you know the consequences of the wrong usage of your ability?" She then asked, imitating the same voice tone as her best friends. "Moreover, you're aware of your conditions if you engage too many déjà-vu!"

"I know, Tsuki, I know! Thank you so much for your concern." The blonde woman was exhausted, she felt as if she was being pulled from both her arms but in different directions: on one side there was Mingi and his group of friends rushing her about finding Jongho; on the opposite side, Tsuki was suggesting her to stay away from Ateez and focus on herself and her job. She buried her finger in her blonde head of hair, "I'm just trying to be useful while keeping my sanity." She raised her eyes to look at her best friend, "I need to know more about the last vision I had, and that happened after I touched your bag. Someone may be already after me and I need to know who this person is."

Tsuki's eyes were glassy but she glanced away from the blonde girl, pretending to bite at her nail to hide her emotions, "I get that, Somi. I'm just so worried you might end up getting hurt, especially since you already know that something will happen to you." The girl with corvine hair was aware that nothing would've helped her friend change her mind, despite the unavoidable danger waiting for her. "Just..." She resumed before scooting over Somi and placing her hands on her shoulders, "Make sure to stay safe. Always."