From Above Pt. 2

A/N: Sorry I took so long with this chapter, I had a bit of a writer's block with this chapter. I hope this chapter is great despite that, but if it's not, I can make sure the next ones will be better. Anyway I hope you enjoy the last part of "From Above"
********************************

Mount Justice

After the quick departure of the unknown alien, the team went back to the cave after making sure everyone was okay and uninjured.

Once they were there, Robin immediately began typing on the halo computer to start detecting the tracker he placed on the Tamaranean during their unexpected makeout session while the others watched him.

It was during his search that the Zeta Tube to the cave started up

Recognize:

Batman 02;

Wonder Woman 03;

Green Lantern 05

"What happened?" Batman questioned the teens, causing Robin to stop what he was doing.

"Not too long ago something or rather someone crash landed into the Middle of Happy Harbor," Aqualad said.

Batman nodded and moved to where Robin was and typed on the computer, bringing up a video that a civilian recorded of the teams battle with the alien.

The teens and the adults saw the fight from the beginning to the end.

"Lantern! What can you tell me about him?" Batman asked Green Lantern.

"He appears to be a Tamaranean, but from what I know, Tamaranean's aren't able to shoot energy blasts," Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) said. "I'll see if the Guardians know why a Tamaranean is here on Earth."

Just before he could do that, the screen started frizzing, and Batman received a message on comms.

"Batman to Watchtower, What's the problem?" He asked.

"A ship of unknown origin has entered the Earth's atmosphere," Martian Manhunter said through the comm links.

"Dude?" KF questioned Robin for the screen frizzing out.

"It's not me," he said.

Everyone paid attention to the screen once it stopped frizzing and started showing a blue reptilian humanoid with wings and black and gold armor with a fearsome looking crown/helmet.

"People of Earth! We come to your planet hunting an escaped prisoner, a very dangerous prisoner. Do not interfere, and we will leave your city with only minimal damage," the alien on the screen said.

"But if you attempt to assist him ... your destruction will be absolute."

The alien's image disappears off the screen, and it returns back to the video of the fight.

"Lantern?" Batman questioned.

"That's Trogaar. He's a Gordanian. They're a race of intergalactic slavers who originate from the Vega star system, the same system our Tamaranean is from," Green Lantern said.

"Alright, as of now, this is a League mission," Batman said to GL and Wonder Woman.

"What about us?" Robin asked.

"Your priority is to find the Tamaranean," Batman said.

Robin went back up to the screen and finished what he was doing  earlier.

"I got his location," he said, putting the coordinates in on his gauntlet.

"Alright, both teams know what they need to do. Let's get moving," Batman ordered.