The hidden realm part 1

It was a normal day in Gorm and deep in its forest the knights can be seen setting up camp there.

Ikor: For the last time Eron, that is not how you set up a tent.

Eron: Could there be an easy way to do so.

Aoki:Not everything has a short cut but surprisingly you found one on everything.

Trek:Hey do you guys see Riff?

Ikor:He said he's going to get some fire wood.

Trek: That's sounds pretty unsafe for someone like him.

Eron:Calm down, he tied a rope around him and that tree so he won't get lost.

(With Riff)

We now see Riff walking in the forest and like Eron said he's tied to a rope.

Riff(singing): Fire wood, fire wood getting some fire wood..

Unknown by him a masked figure can be seen watching him in the bushes. Soon Riff is bringing a bunch of wood to the campsite.

Riff: Today's pretty peaceful, no bad guys, no monsters and no wild animals.

It was now night and it was peaceful for the Knights until growling can be heard in the forest.

Eron:What was that? Trek is it your stomach this time.

Trek: That was not me just now.

More growling and this time it was louder. The Knights then huddled together and try to look where the growling came from. While Riff was holding a torch out of nowhere a jaguar with star shaped spots appeared behind them. They slowly looked around and saw it.

Ikor:Run!!

The Knights ran into the forest.

Riff: What was that!

Trek: That might been a jagustar!

Eron:A what?

More growling is heard again.

Trek:A jagustar, these creatures are nocturnal and would be attracted to any source of light!

Ikor:And I'm quite surprised your good when it comes to animals!

Trek: There's something else!

Aoki:What?

Trek:They hunt in packs!

They looked around to see more jagustars chasing them.

Ikor:You just had to say that do you!

They kept running until they decided to split up. With Riff who is still holding a torch is now looking for and source of water to put out the fire.

Riff:Lake lake lake lake lake.

Riff finally found a lake and threw tha torch away. Riff turned around and sadly he was surrounded by at least three of them.

Riff:Uhh nice kitty.

The jagustars got closer and ready to pounce.

Riff: This is the end.

Out of nowhere an arrow landed between them. Soon the same masked figure jumped behind Riff and began trying to scare the jagustars with their dagger. Their attire is some what feminine along with having long hair.
(Just imagine Ainbo's clothes)

The big cats then left the both of them as the figure ran into the forest.

Riff:H-hey wait.

As Riff was chasing her he suddenly crashed into Trek and the rest of the Knights.

Trek:Riff you're okay.

Riff:Hey where is she?

Ikor: Where's who.

Riff: Someone just saved me and she just ran off.

Ikor:And how did you know it was a she?

Riff:The long hair, and her clothes are a bit exposed.

The Knights looked at him in disbelief.

Trek:Are you sure you didn't hit your head or something?

Riff:I swear, I know what I saw.

Aoki:I think it's best if we go home.

As the Knights went home Riff noticed something on the ground. It was a necklace with a leaf carved in wood. Who is this mysterious figure, and where did she come from?