Part 2

POV Madeline

     "Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow." Not wasting any time I get out of the car, hearing a see ya from behind me. I hurry to the door and unlock it letting myself in. Fuck me. I'm in big trouble.
    "Madeline! Where the hell were you?! I tried calling you 8 times!" My mom yells storming out of the kitchen. 
    "I know. I'm sorry, Ma. I had to stay after school to help Jay with a project, and my phone was on silent so I didn't get your calls until later." Oh fuck I hope she believes that.
    "Fine whatever. Mind explaining this?" She clumsily pulls out her phone, and then shoved the phone into my hands.
     "Fuck, Mom. I didn't do this, you know that girl Ila Horin? She did it. I swear mom, I would never do that, especially not to Kyan." I tell her handed the phone back to her. How in the hell did she even find out about this.
"Fine. But if I find out that your lying about this your going to be grounded for a month and I'll take your phone away." Awesome. Just great. I fucking love possibly loosing my phone.
"Okay, I get it. Jeez no need for that." My mom then waves me off mumbling something along the lines of 'fucking child's going to be the death of me.'
      "Be down in 20 minutes I'm just finishing up dinner, Dan will be here soon." She tells me before walking back into the kitchen. Dan is her new boyfriend. They have been dating for like 2 months so far, and I'm pretty sure that's the longest my moms ever been in a relation. Not counting her relationship with my dad. Oh. My dad. He was shot and killed last year trying to help someone. A guy was trying to steal some ladies purse and he tried to help the lady but.. he got himself shot instead. I was with him when it happened, just around the corner when I heard the gunshot. The first thing I saw was a guy running away with a gun in his hand, and then my father on the ground with a bullet in his chest. The lady was leaning over him crying and trying to stop the bleeding, but it didn't work. He died before anyone got to him. After that, I started getting panic attacks, and most of them are triggered by loud noises now. Not all the time, just when it reminds me of what happened with my father. Jayden actually helped me through a lot of it, but... Kyan and Darian. They helped me through everything that happened with my dad. No matter what happened they were always with me. I couldn't even really go to school last year so whenever I skipped (which was at last 3 days out of the week) they always skipped with me to make sure I was okay.

     "Actually I'm not that hungry right now, I just ate a little while ago so I'll just heat it up later." Continuing my walk up the stairs I hear a quiet 'okay but you better eat.' Or at least I think that's what she said. I have no idea. Making my way into my room I throw my backpack on the floor near my desk and jump on my bed. Stuffing my head into one of the pillows, I lay there thinking through everything and how I'm going to get Darian and Kyan to believe me. Thinking about them bring tears to my eyes and before I know it im crying again.

        "Fuck..". I mumble. "Why did this have to happen to me out of all people." I had to have laid there for at least 4 hours crying before I actually fell asleep.
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Madeline get your ass up right now! Your gonna be late for school!" Oh. Yay school. I can't wait. I quickly get out of bed and go in the bathroom. After I take a quick shower, I get changed into a black crop top with black jeans. I put on a few rings and did my makeup before going downstairs.
"Morning, Mom." I greet her when I walk into the kitchen. She looks at me briefly before turning back to finish what she was doing.
"Morning. I didn't get the chance to ask yesterday, but how are things with Blake, and Dorian? After you know.. the video?" She asks hesitantly.
        "Uhm... things are...good with them. I explained what happened and.. they believed me." Damn I wasn't expecting her to ask about it.
       "Oh that's great! I'm glad things are alright with them then. You should eat before you leave." Mm no thanks.
       "Actually I'm not that hungry right now, I'll eat something at school." Lies. I'm definitely not eating that shit they serve at school.
       "No. I know you don't like the food the school has. At least eat an apple, that's all I ask. I know you didn't end up eating dinner last night." Well then.
       "Alright fine." She smiles at me before grabbing an apple from the little bin thing we had on the counter and washing it. She throws it at me and I easily catch it. Well. I totally didn't almost drop it.
      "Thanks, I should get going now I'll see you when I get home." I grab my bag from the counter and make sure I have everything I need.
       "Okay bye! Stay out of trouble please. I don't enjoy getting calls from the principal." Oh. Damn I was going to skip class today. Guess I can't anymore.
       "Please you know you enjoy it. You get to talk to you lovely boyfriend about me." Oh yeah did I forget to mention that Dan is my fucking principal.
       "Madeline. Go to school." She says waving me off. I laugh softly before swinging my backpack on my shoulder and leaving the house. When I walk outside I see a car parked right in front of our house that looks exactly like Gabriel's.
     "Gabriel." The Windows are down so I know he heard me. Just seconds after I see him getting out of his car. He walks over to me before pulling me into a hug, and I can't help but wrap my arms around him even if I'm still mad at him.
       "What are you doing here!?" I ask pushing him away.
"I wanted to talk to you about well... what happened." Oh fuck no.
         "Yeah no thanks. I'm already dealing with a lot right now, I can't talk about that shit right now. Go away Gabriel, I don't want to talk to you." He just had to come over today to talk about it, he just couldn't pick another fucking day.
          "Okay, okay Fine. I get it, just.. let me drive you to school?" Well, it's better than the bus.
          "Fine. Just don't talk about it." And apparently because I don't know how to stay fucking mad and shut my mouth, I add "I missed you."
           "I know. I'm sorry, I missed you too, Maddie." He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into another hug.
          "We can talk soon. I promise. I'm just.. not ready to talk about it yet." I tell him pulling back slightly to look at him. He gave me a small smile kissing me on the forehead and letting me go.
          "Whenever your ready. Come on let's go before your late." He smiled again walking to his car and opening the door for me. I got in the car and he shut the door going to his side.