Part 15

POV Madeline

"Madeline." A deep voice I recognize as Kyan's, growls in my ear. I spin around confused at I look at him. He's wearing a black shirt that's unbuttoned at the top showing his chest tattoo, and black jeans. He has a mask on too. I realize just a second after there's 2 other people with us. Gabriel. Holy fuck. I can't see much of his face because of the mask but he looks different and he's fucking tall, taller than Kyan. He's all muscles too. He changed. A lot. I look at the other person too, not entirely recognizing them at first. But as I do I gasp loudly.

"Darian? Blake had me thinking you were dead or something..." He's also tall but not quite as tall as Gabriel. He's got tons of tattoos from what I can tell and he's a lot bigger is size, with more muscles then Gabriel. I can't see any of there faces so I'm not entirely sure how different they really look...

"Uhm... what?" Gabriel's deep smooth voice startles me. He looks at Kyan in confusion.

"Fuck if I know. I didn't tell her that." He shrugs looking just as confused.

             "Oh please. When I asked about him you turned all sad and moody." I roll my eyes. Behind his mask, his eyes twitch with clear annoyance and his fists clench at his sides.

             "Oh fuck off. I didn't know what to tell you." I look at him again confused.

              "What's there to tell me? He's alive no? He walks, talks, and eats, right? So there was nothing complicated about the question "where's Darian." His eyes widen for a second and he looks at Gabriel and Darian. They don't say anything but Gabriel shrugs.

               "No." Gabriel says after a long moment of awkward silence. I look at them with even more confusion. These men are so fucking weird I swear to god.

              "What do you mean 'no'? He's alive. Clearly. He's walking, has to be eating or he would die, and he obviously talks." They look at each other again before Gabriel starts talking.

           "We aren't telling you shit." Oh for fucks sakes. I roll my eyes and blow out a breath annoyed.

"Whatever. Don't tell me then. I don't give a shit." I spin around just as the bartender gives me my drink. "Thank you."

     "No problem, gorgeous." The man says as he winks at me.

  "Fuck off, Lexus." Blake growls at the man, Lexus.

"You guys are such assholes." I roll my eyes and grab my drink. Lexus laughs, gives me another wink, then saunters off towards somebody else at the bar.

"Let's go." Blake growls grabbing my arm.

"No." I attempt to shrug him off but he latches on harder. He drags me between the three of them to a cage like thing. My eyes widen when two guys walk into it shirtless and wearing similar masks. "This is a fighting cage isn't it?"

             "Yup." Gabriel nods and leads us to the front so we can see. I watch as the guys best the absolute shit out of each other. It doesn't take long until the guy with blue shorts pins the guy with orange by the throat. The with orange taps out almost immediately when he realizes he has no chance. The guy in blue helps the other one up and they do that quick guy hug before walking out together laughing and talking. I watch as money is passed around and realize people are betting. How in the world do they beat the shit out of each other then start laughing and talking right afterwards?

            "That's Kade and Bullet. They've been friends for years. Fight together almost every time. Kade and Bullet are almost completely matched. It's always a gamble on who's going to win between them." Gabriel says, standing very close behind me.