Part 14

POV Blake

"Blake!" I hear as soon as I walk through the door. Gabriel rushes over to me kissing me softly on the lips.

"Where's Darian? We all have to talk." Gabriel nods pulling away.

"In his room like usual. Darian! Come out here!" Me and Gabe wait a minute for him to come out.

'Oh. Your home finally.' He signs and comes over to me. He gives me a quick kiss before sitting down on the couch beside Gabriel. I stand in front of them leaning against the wall.

"Okay. Awesome. So.... She's here." They both nod. "You're both still happy to go along with this plan right? Neither of you want any changes, anything?"

"No I think it's perfect. Like I said earlier, it may be hard to do at first because I mean it's Maddie. We all grew up with her and we've all loved her at some point in our lives. But this needs to happen. She deserves everything that's coming to her." Okay then. I knew Gabriel would be the most hesitant about it, but I'm glad he's willing to go through with it. It just makes it all 10x better.

             'I agree with Gabriel.' I nod and move towards them.

              "I know this may be hard but remember we will always have each other. Okay? No matter what happens I will always love you both, remember that." They both look at me in surprise. I can see why. I'm not one to really express my feelings and I'm usually a lot more closed off. But they needed to hear that and I needed them to know. They both stand up and hug me.

              "Love you." Gabriel mumbles into my shoulder. Darian nods and hugs me tighter. "You too, Dar. I'll always love you too."

             Darians lips twitch slightly at that but he doesn't smile. He nods and kisses Gabriel on the cheek. I'm still in shock from everything that's happened today, but being here with them helps. A lot. Even if Darian won't talk to me or Gabe. That's fine. If he doesn't want to talk, who am I to say anything about that? Sure I miss hearing him talk, but this is the new him and I'm going to embrace this new Darian. I know he's drowning and I know he thinks me and Gabe hate that he doesn't talk. But we don't. We understand what he went through, hell Gabriel has experienced similar experiences his whole damn life. Me and Gabe don't judge him for it. We continue to love him because that's what you do when you love someone. You love them always even if they do change. After a few minutes I pull away from them both and drag them to our shared bedroom. We all have our own rooms because I mean we need time by ourselves sometimes. We did decide to make the master bedroom our shared room though. Almost every night we sleep together unless something happened or someone just wants to be alone for the night. It works out perfectly for us.

           I drag them to the king size bed and flop down onto it.

            "Fuck I'm so tired." I groan. Gabe laughs and kisses me on the cheek.

            "Here let me help." I nod and allow him to unbutton my shirt and take it off. He then slides down to his knees and slowly unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down. He smirks up at me knowing what he's doing.

"Fuck you." I groan. He just smiles and stands up.

"You're fine. Just ignore it." He laughs at me and sits beside Darian who has already taken his shirt off. "You're so beautiful, baby. You know that right? You know we love you and everything about you?"

'Maybe...' he signs but signs 'yes' when Gabriel glares at him.

"Good." Gabe smiles pleased with himself. I roll my eyes. Darian is a bit.. insecure about how he looks. He's also oblivious to the fact that when he does go out (which is not an often thing) people quite literally swarm to him. Girls, guys, doesn't matter. But I know he's insecure about that scars that cover his body and the two on his face. He has one that goes from his eyebrow to below his eye and one on his forehead that isn't as visible. He's got tons on the rest of his body though. Personally, I don't mind them but Darian does. And he's really insecure about them as I said. He doesn't believe that me and Gabriel like them, so we remind him every day.