51 || All's Fair In Love & War

Two Feet - Her Life

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Celina

I wake to heat.

It aches.

Burning a trail so hot between my thighs, the bliss pushes on my hips, urging them to move.

It's wet and warm. Suffocating and intense. So strong, it turns me into a writhing mess.

Strangled and heavy, a moan slips from my lips, while his bury deeper, working me so good I can do nothing but cry out.

Sunlight blares into my eyes, and on instinct, I tip my head down to the mass of hair buried between my legs.

Strong arms wrap around my thighs, holding them open, while the weight of him pins me down.

"Fuck." It's a breathless pant on my lips, while my pulse thrums harder with each rough lap and every vicious stroke.

Adrik sucks my clit into his mouth, flattening his tongue down my slit and at my voice, his eyes lift, connecting with mine.

I try to speak, it's a mess of broken murmurs. He eases his tongue inside me, it's a suffocating thrill that seizing every nerve and places it in his rough hands.

I'm his to touch and play with. His to push over the edge.

I'm at his mercy. Only he offers none. Not when the softness of his touch stirs into something far harder, more carnal, entirely possessive.

My hands find the damp strands of his hair before tugging on them as hard as I can. He merely groans. I feel it everywhere.

It courses through me, arching my back off the mattress while his hand slides up to my stomach, and with one push, he holds me down and continues thrusting his tongue in and out of me, stopping to suck and flick my clit, occasionally.

"Adrik." My eyes roll, his stay glued to my face, and with the skill of a perfectionist, he makes me come undone with his tongue alone.

It wracks through me with a rough cry. My legs tremble, my body spasms, and my nails scrape his scalp.

He doesn't stop.

Not when I come in his mouth, not when the wet heat of his tongue laps every last bit of my release and not even when I begin to squirm at the overstimulation.

He licks me clean, whist his fingers skim up and down the sides of my thighs, coaxing me down from my high.

It's only after I've come down from such an intense high, that I find it in me to speak. "Morning."

He pulls back to nip at my inner thigh. "Afternoon." He corrects, voice hoarse and slightly breathless.

I don't register what he's saying, I'm too busy staring at his face. His pale cheeks are flushed a faint pink, his lips swollen and glistening while his eyes spark a dazed electric blue.

I back in the feel of him and his lips as they trail up higher and higher, until he's hovering over me, with his arms on either side of my head, and his lips at my jaw. "How'd you sleep?"