~1~First real kiss

[Words<3 923<3]

It was the day after Shuhua got hit by a car she was still in the hospital.

She would be free from the hospital the next day and Yuqi was feeling happy but sometimes in her body it was telling her that she should feel ashamed for what she has done to her now girlfriend.

It was like there were voices in her head that were telling her to feel ashamed.

Shuhua s friend's have told her that they had to go to they're house's now since everything was sorted out and there was no need to worry about anything right?

Of course Yuqi didn't forget to tell her mother that she won't be coming back and her mother didn't question her because she felt bad for making her sad and just wished her the best.

Yuqi putted the voices aside and her thoughs to and waited for the next day to arrive.

✔︎The next day✔︎

Yuqi got out of bed excited for today since Shuhua was about to get out of the hospital.

After Yuqi finally got ready she went in her car and drove off to the hospital.

•Time Skip•

When Yuqi finally got to the hospital she smiled at the air and went inside the hospital going to Shuhua s room.

When she finally got to the room she hesitated when she remembered the voices but then knocked on it anyway.

She smiled when she heard Shuhua s voice from the other side of the door.

Shuhua
"Come in love!"

Shuhua knew that it was her precious Yuqi and just smiled when heard the knock on the door.

Yuqi opened the door and saw Shuhua looking at the door and then at her in the bed smiling and putting out her hands for a hug.

Of course Yuqi have her a hug she was more then happy to give her a hug.

Shuhua pointed to a wheelchair and made Yuqi look at it to.

Shuhua
"That's my wheelchair!"

Yuqi smiled at Shuhua even tho she felt like Shuhua was faking her smile just to not hurt her.

When Yuqi looked at Shuhua again and when they made eye contact again Yuqi putted Shuhua s hands in hers and took a deep breath while they made eys contact.

Yuqi
"Listen love from now on I'll take care of you you will live whit me and again I'm really sorry for what happened i didn't want it to turn out this way i hope you can forgive me one day deep down in you're heart."

Yuqi teared up while looking at Shuhua whit sad eyes.

Shuhua wiped her teary eyes and cupped her face putting a kiss on her forehead.

Shuhua
"You don't need to worry about that you're always forgiven by me!"

Yuqi was really surprised because if someone did that to her she wouldn't forgive them that easy.

Yuqi knew that Shuhua had a nice heart and a nice soal in her.

Yuqi looked at her a tear falling down from boft her eyes.

Yuqi
"You may forgive me Shu but I'll never forgive myself even if it's the end of the world it's just impossible to forgive myself."

Shuhua didn't said anything after that it was just a silence when Shuhua broke kt and gived Yuqi another quick hug and asked her.

Shuhua
"Could you help me maybe get on the wheelchair so that we can get out of here."

That made Yuqi gigled a little bit whitch made Shuhua do the same.

Yuqi
"You don't need to ask of course I'll help you!"

Yuqi went and got the wheelchair and putted next to Shuhua s bed and helped her get in it and started to walk whit her to the reception to tell that they were leaving.

Once that was done Yuqi made her way whit Shuhua to her car.

She helped Shuhua get inside and outted the wheelchair inside the car and went inside the car again this time Shuhua in the front next to the driver's seat.

Whitch obviously Yuqi was driving.

When Yuqi got inside the car she didn't turn in the car she looked at Shuhua whitch Shuhua gave her a confused look.

Yuqi asked whit love in her eyes.

Yuqi
"May i ?"

Shuhua was confused until she felt a pair of lips on her she wa shocked but closed her eyes and staring kissing back Yuqi.

Yuqi licked Shuhua s bottom lip asking for entrance Shuhua was again suprised but opened he mouth slightly letting Yuqi s tounge in her mouth to explore.

They're toungs danced together as Shuhua deepened the kiss while Yuqi was holding her cheeks to steady her while Shuhua had her arms around Yuqi s waist.

{I seriously don't know how they did that in the car but just imagen it}

When they pulled away to catch they're breaths from they're kiss Shuhua looked at Yuqi whit lovely eyes making boft of them smile at eachother.

Shuhua
"I didn't expect that but it was nice thanks for the experience darling!"

Yuqi
"Anything for my favourite girl!"

Hi guys!So i decided to make a book 2 of ShuQi •~Enemys to Lovers~•!

So i hope you guys will like this!

Voting will be very appreciated and will keep me more motivated to write more of this book thanks for the people that do!<3

I'll see you in the next chapter stay safe and healthy<3

And special tags <3: Rose89234 NikolShaldarovalil1pe1509MissNani773Kdramaeux Devvvvv143 <3