~7~Devil Surprise (3)

[Words<3 1559<3]

{Keep in mind this is pretty long.}

{There will be a part 4 to this<3}

Soojin pov:

When the man didn't say anything when Soojin tried to flirt whit him she stepped a step further and putted her hand close to his privet part.

Whitch the man quickly felt and stopped the car.

The taxi driver
"Ma'am please get out of my car."

The taxi driver said fully serious when he told her.

Soojin
"And why should i do that i paid you money to drive me to where i told you to."

The taxi driver
"That's not the problem I'll give you the money back I'll not keep it just get out of here before i call the police."

But Soojin wasn't giving up so easy she instead putted her hand right on top of the driver's dick.

{Ew no comment-☝️}

The driver immediately shook away her hand.

The taxi driver
"Ma'am you're crossing the line i said get out I'm not gonna repeat myself."

Soojin didn't listen again and instead leaned in and gave him a kiss but the man immediately pushed her and gave her a harsh slap on her face whitch to her face came out really red.

The man didn't even say anything he just got out of the car went to Soojin and pulled her out of the car giving her another slap and screamed at her.

The taxi driver
"YOU STUPID BITCH HOW DARE YOU!"

Soojin s eye's widened when the man throw back the money she gave him and even more on top of that.

Before Soojin can even open her mouth to say something the man have already left her in the middle of the road.

Thankfully for Soojin she was close to her "friends" house.

So she got up and went walking to her friend's house.

•Time Skip•

When she finally got to her "friends" house she could hear loud music playing but she still knocked on the door.

{Damn since when did she have the manners to knock on the door? I wonder}

When she got no answer since of the loud music she just went in to see people have fun and when she saw her "friend" she went up to her.

Soojin
"Hey bitch how's it going?"

Her friend
"It's great! Damn what happened to you're friend you whore?"

Soojin
"Long story."

Her friend
"Oh come on tell me it can't be THAT bad."

Soojin signed and rolled her eyes while she started explaing what happened.

Soojin
"So I called a taxi and when tha taxi came i saw it was like a young guy and he was pretty good looking and then i started to flirt whit him but he didn't give me any attention so i putted my hand close to his privet area he pushed my hand away i putted it on his privet area then he told me to stop but you know me i didn't and then i kissed him on the mount and he slapped me across the face harshly and trew me out of the car."

Her friend was kinda shocked that Soojin went that far but then she remembered that boft of them were like that so she just shrugged it off.

Her friend
"I think i change my mind about what i said earlier u did took that kinda far don't ya think?"