~10~Silent Cry

[Words<3 536<3]

{This chapter is really short but have fun reading this my lovely reader's<3}

ShuQi pov:

After all the chaos happened last day things were not really good.

Yuqi wasn't feeling too well even Shuhua noticed it in the morning.

While Yuqi was making breakfast Shuhua noticed this one look on her face but she couldn't really figure it out what it was.

Was it sad feelings? Was it guilt? Was she not feeling well and hiding it? Only god knew.

•Time Skip•

When Yuqi served some breakfast for Shuhua she sat down next to her patting her head.

Shuhua was confused when Yuqi didn't bring food for herself to eat and when Yuqi pointed to Shuhua to eat.

Shuhua
"But... what about you darling? Aren't you gonna eat anything?.."

Yuqi
"No I'm not hungry."

Shuhua putted down her fork and knife and refused to eat until her girlfriend eat something to.

{That's what is called caring ☝️ for you're parter (a little bit) in my opinion}

•After 30 minutes of Yuqi refusing to eat•

Yuqi bit her lip and finally nodded to eat just a little bit but not too much.

Shuhua signed in relief as she made Yuqi finally eat at least a little bit.

The moment Yuqi putted some food on her fork her hand started to shake like crazy and the food fell down and Shuhua of course noticed this and got worried.

Shuhua
"Is there something wrong love?"

Yuqi
"No..."

Yuqi quickly tried to finish her food whit her hands shaking like some earth quake.

Once Yuqi was done she got up and left a note to Shuhua.

The note said:

"If you want me to come and pick you up from here call me I'll come I'll see you later darling I'm going up in our room love you ♡︎!"

The heart at the end of the message made Shuhua s heart flutter but at the same time get worried if they're s something wrong that her girlfriend is too scared to share whit her.

Yuqi pov:

Yuqi quickly ran to they're shared room and went and locked herself in the the huge bathroom.

She putted her phone aside whit the volume all the way up in case Shuhua decided to come up.

Yuqi looked herself in the mirror and then washed her face carefully trying her best not to cry.

Then she sitted on the toilet seat and putted her hands on her face crying silently.

She wondered what is wrong whit her?

What was happening to her?

Why was she like this?

And she wondered if she was a problem in Shuhua s life was she making her sad? Was she a problem?

The questions never ended in her head whitch made her overthinking way too much not caring if her crying was too loud or if someone heard her she tried to understand what was wrong whit her.

Voting will be very appreciated and will keep me more motivated to write more of this book thanks for the people that do!<3

I'll see you in the next chapter stay safe and healthy<3

And special tags <3: Rose89234 NikolShaldarovalil1pe1509MissNani773Kdramaeux Devvvvv143 ddaengdeong2023<3