chapter 2

I've been trapped down here for at least a few days, which felt like ages. Ages being down in this god forsaken basement, ages of barely getting any food or water, ages of Dom's smug look every time he looks at me, and ages of being away from Cipher. I miss her so much, it's starting to hurt every time i think about her.

Even though Dom objects, claiming i'm the enemy, Letty and Mia have been nice to me. I could see they were more then unhappy at the idea of keeping me hostage down here. And from what i could tell, this is new behaviour from Dom. i know this because first time i saw Mia she looked shocked, and he's her brother. And Letty too. I know her since i was like 5, she wouldn't start dating a guy like this if she knew all along. I feel bad for her, for both of them.

Dom has been calling Cipher at least three times a day, just to make her watch him torturing me. He said if she hung up he would kill me, so she was forced to stay and watch me getting hurt by him, which i could tell broke her, but also made her mad. I didn't get to talk to her ever since we said goodbye a few days ago, even though the calls have been happening multiple times a day. I don't know how much longer he's gonna keep me here, but i have a feeling that if it's up to him, and it mostly is, i'm not gonna come out of here but in a body bag.

'Rise and shine sweetheart' dom called as he walked in the room together with Letty. 'I have a surprise for you.' He said. Letty gave me an apologetic look before he began talking again. 'Today you get to speak to your girlfriend!' He exclaimed. My face instantly lit up at the mention of Cipher but Letty's face got me thinking that's not the end of it.

Dom continued talking. 'You know, I think it was about a year or so ago when your precious girlfriend kidnapped my family. She put them behind a thick bullet proof glass. But i did have access to them, well to talk at least. And I decided to be fair and let her see you. But, it will have to be under my conditions.' Dom said, trying not to laugh. 'I'll do anything. Just let me see her, please.' I begged. 'Now that's what I like to hear.' Dom said.

'Now, when Cipher gets here, you will wear a shock collar. Every time you speak it will send an electric shock through your body. Unimaginable pain, well, i guess it won't have to be imaginable for you.' He laughed. But even Letty gave him a look. 'Anyway,' he continued.

'It is really simple after all. You speak, you get electrocuted. Speak to much, you faint. Or worse. I don't really know or care. And I guess now would be an appropriate time to say, choose your words wisely. For two reasons. First, you wouldn't wanna cause yourself too much pain now will ya. Second, i control the volume. Say something I won't be fond of, it's going up. You two have until you're down. Or until 15 minutes passes, whichever comes first. Cipher will be here in an hour so you might wanna clean yourself up a bit, somehow.'

A/N:
short chapter bc I'm tired asf😭
ALSO don't come at me I literally started writing this a day after I published the last chapter but I had an exam to study to x
anyway I'm prob gonna update tmr bc this was short asf and I wanted to update alr.