✍️

There was once a young poet named Libby.

Her lifelong dream was to become a poet. She had always loved listening and making them. To this day she stood at the busiest part of the street and recited her poems like no other. Unfortunately, that didn't make a ton of money.

Some things you should know about Libby, she loved turtles, is lesbian, and has the biggest crush on the princess, who had heard her poems a few times, but she never dared to speak to. I mean, she did know Libby's name and all that, but they had never really been friends.

Although she did love the princess, she did not know if the princess shared the same feeling for her. There was a rumor between the towns people that she might be getting married soon.

Now, are you ready to actually start the story? Great! Buckle up your seatbelts and let's get a move on! Also, if you have actually stuck to reading this, then thank you, I really appreciate it.

Libby was doing her normal afternoon speaking in the park. She was reciting her poem by perfect memory. What's sad about this, even thought the towns people were in awe, everybody in the town, including Libby, were poor. So barely any money was made inside of this town.

As Libby finished and everybody clapped, she heard a very slow, loud clap, and it caught her attention. She turned towards the sound, and boom, there she was.

It was the princess!

"Princess Molly?!" Libby exclaimed, as her cheeks started to flush. "Oh my Libby, that was wonderful!" Her highness squealed in Joy as Libby's whole face turned into a tomato. Then she chuckled and said "I hope to hear more of your amazing poems."

Princess Molly walked away, while Libby stood there, dumbfounded. Molly had never spoken to her before. The first time she talked to her crush, it was a compliment? She could've just melted into a puddle right then and there, but she decided to walk over to her friend, a soldier working for the princess.

"Hey, AHN-drea." Libby said to her awkwardly. She had always gotten that wrong. "Hah, I got it right this time!" She said, just before Andrea looked at her.

"Oh, hey Libby. What, another gay panic?" Libby suddenly got more flustered than she was before. "I thought I said to not address it like that!" "Yeah yeah. What happened?"

"This time, it wasn't just a 'she walks past me and I get flushed' kind of moment. This time she actually talked to me!!" Said Libby. Andrea's eyes widened. This was new. "Woah. What did she say?" Asked the surprised soldier. "She said that my poem was amazing." Libby grabbed her cheeks to hide how much she was flustered.

"A compliment?!" Exclaimed Andrea. "Now that's a big upgrade." "I know right?!"

Just then, the princess happened to walk by.

Libby suddenly melted. Well, not literally, but you know what I mean. She flushed and started at the princess in awe. She thought she looked amazing.

"There she goes." Andrea mumbled, loud enough for Libby to hear but not the princess.

"Hey! Could you maybe stop with the comments?" "Hmm, lemme think about it.. nope." Said Andrea. "Ugh." Sighed Libby. "It's not my fault you have a crush larger than the moon." "Hmph." Said Libby as she looked away and crossed her arms, but as she looked back they both burst out laughing.