🏰

(Warning, if you like Oliver as a character, just a warning that he is a mean character in this story, since he's my least favorite and this is an alternate universe. So you can skip the next bold text if you'd like! Read at your own risk.)

As the princess waited for her prince to arrive, Libby ran away in tears. 

Molly was doing her mannequin's hair, but then she saw Libby sprinting away from the castle, blinking back tears as her hair flew in the wind.

She was confused, and wondered why Libby seemed so upset, but also felt bad for her, even if she had no idea what was wrong.

She grabbed the rose and put it into the vase. The vase was inside of her room because her brother, prince Darryl had given them to her on her birthday.

Molly's prince, Oliver, had gotten mad at her for hanging out in Ghost Fields lately. Ghost Fields was her happy place, and all of the Ghosts that lived there loved her.

Although, Oliver hated when she went to the Ghost Fields. He had a rivalry against the ghosts, and Molly had no idea at all why he hated them so much.

So they had a fight. During the fit of rage, he had grabbed the flowers and tore them, but by bit. Molly still loved him though. He was just angry. Or at least that's what Molly thought.

She waited there for about an hour, and then the prince showed up. 

"Oliver!" Molly ran up and hugged him as he came in. "Hey, princess." Said the prince. 

Oliver then noticed the roses, inside of the previously empty, and before that, previously filled with her brother's flowers.

"Who are those from?" Asked Oliver. "Oh, those are from my new friend Libby. She's super sweet." Said Molly, cheerfully. "New.. friend?"

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I totally forgot-" "I thought I told you to not make any new friends! We're leaving for Gardenvilles tomorrow!"

"Tomorrow?!" I thought it was in a month!" Exclaimed Molly. "Yeah, but, changes have been made the the schedule. Pack your bags."

"But-" "No buts, Molly. Now just follow my orders, and you'll be fine."

You may start reading again, for the people who skipped that part.

Molly looked down at her feet, and made her way to her closet to get her suitcase and her things.  As she started gathering her things, Oliver left and right after, she saw Libby inside of the window. It looked like she had been crying.

"Hey.. Molly?" She sniffled. "Would it be okay if I came in? I heard yelling."

"Yeah. Come in Libby, you're always welcome."

Libby climbed inside of her bedroom from the window, and sat down on Molly's fancy designer floors. Molly had started to cry too.

"So, uhm, did you hear what happened?" The princess asked the dear poet.

"No, but uhm, are you okay? Was it about Oliver?" "Yeah, it was.." Molly mumbled. "Do you need a hug?" Asked Libby, with her arms open.

Molly jumped into a hug, holding tight as Libby comforted her.

"Mind telling me what happened?" Asked the poet. "Well, Oliver got mad at me for being friends with someone when we're just about to leave for Gardenvilles, and now he- he told me we're leaving tomorrow!"

"Tommorow?" Libby asked. "Yes, and I don't want to leave this town, nor you!" "Awww, come here!" Libby hugged her back tight, and they had a moment of silence like that.

"Well, since you're leaving tommorow, I have something to confess." Libby's face flushed.

"Libby, your face is red! Are you alright?" Molly asked as she brushed her hand across her cheek.

That just made Libby blush even more.

"Err, about that. I wanted to say that.."

Libby took a deep breath. She was scared, but she knew that it had to be done.

"I have a crush on you Molly." The tension was at its fullest. "I don't like you, I love you, and I always have."

Molly started at her for a minute.

"Oh- and it's totally okay if you don't agree, or are straight! I'm sorry-"

Then, Molly kissed her.

The poet was in shock. The kiss felt amazing. She loved every second.

Once she pulled away, Molly made a soft smile that made Libby blush. "I just realized that Inlove you too. I don't know why it took me so long to realize. I don't want Oliver, I want you!"

They kissed once more, and then Libby scooped up Molly. "Wanna escape? Do you wanna go to the ghost fields or something?" Libby asked. "Do I?"

They made their way down the castle walls, and then had the most fun hours of their lives. The princess told her best friend at the Ghost Fields about how she loved Libby, and he congratulated them. Libby was the happiest she had ever been.

As Libby carried her back to the castle at about 5am, she chuckled and giggled all the way there. 

Just then, Molly realized something. 

She still had to go with to Gardenvilles. She still had to go with Oliver. She still had to get married to him.

"Libby, even though I love you dearly, I'm mostly percent sure that I have to go with Oliver. I still don't want to, I promise."

"No, I understand. It's fine. You'll always be inside of my heart, I promise."

Molly climbed up the Castle walls, and Libby's smiled, blinking back tears. She had just got Molly's love and now the love of her life was going. She was going to be gone, tomorrow.

How could she do this now?