☕️

Beep, beep, beep.

Ugh. Alarm clocks. 

Libby punched the snooze button in a tired rage as she screamed into her pillow for about 3 minutes straight- oops I mean gay. Pretty concerning if you're asking me.

Libby sat on her bed, thinking about last night.

About the kiss.

It was absolutely amazing in every possible way. She had been wanting her and Molly to get closer for so long. Now that she had finally gotten her, Molly was going away.

Just as she blanked out staring at her ceiling, the alarm clock went off again.

'Dang it! I forgot I hit snooze and not off!'

She hit the off button and slid out of bed. Today was the day Molly would be leaving, and the ghosts set up a leaving party for them, and invited Libby. 

She had to be there at 8:30, so she had to get ready quick. It was already 7:30!

She put on her suit and headed out for the door.

Once she hit there, she scooped Molly up and kissed her on the cheek. "Awwee! Hi Libby!" Molly gleefully exclaimed as she gave Libby loads of kisses, leaving lipstick stains on her cheek.

"I'm so happy to see you!" Libby chuckled, making Molly flush. She thought Libby was gorgeous.

"Here, I brought something for you!" Molly gleefully squealed as she grabbed them from the table, still in Libby's arms.

It was flowers! Not just any flower, they were roses! "Awww, Molly! You didn't have to!!" "Yes, I did! I love you so much!" "Molly, stop making me blush." The princess chuckled.

"So, when are the other people arriving?" Asked Libby. "Silly! It's just us!"

"Just.. us?" Libby looked surprised then smiled.

"Yep!"

Libby let Molly down from her scoop, and then they partied away. Molly had a tea party with Libby, they played music, and talked for hours.

"Tea for you, my love?" Molly asked.

Libby blushed at hearing 'my love' for the first time. "Y-yeah."

Molly then realized something. She frantically went to find Scratch. "Scratch!! What time is it!!??"  "Err, it's 11am.."

"Shoot!"

"Molly? Are you okay?" Asked the poet. "No! I was supposed to be ready to go for Gardenvilles by 10!"

"Oh!" Libby suddenly started helping her gather her things. "Wait.. do I have a way home? I walked here!"

Just then Libby scooped her up bridal style and ran towards town. "Goodbye, Scratch!" She waved to him as the view of Ghost Fields kept getting more and more far away.

"For.. good."

<>

Molly was back inside of her bedroom. She couldn't help tears from falling down. The princess blinked back tears while she gathered her stuff frantically.

She pulled her suitcase right outside the castle, where Oliver was waiting with the carriage.

"Hey, princess. You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure.."

She put her stuff inside, knowing that she would be in there more than an hour. The princess got comfy in her seat. Shortly after, Oliver got inside next to her.

It was obvious that Oliver would want to start a conversation, but Molly told herself that she wouldn't listen and would instead ignore him.

"Hey, Molly. How are you doing?"

She just sat there, staring outside of the carriage window. She thought about Libby, and blushed to herself.

"Thinking about Libby, eh?"

"What?! How did you know?" Molly turned around, caught off guard.

"Well, when I got here, I had to be here early so, I saw you leaving the house with some roses. You haven't gave me roses yet, and who else do you know?"

Molly felt defeated.

"Yeah, and so what?" "You're obviously in love with her, Molly."

Molly's pupils shrank in seconds. She wasn't just in love. She had kissed her. Molly loved Libby with all of her heart.

The rest of the ride they just kind of.. sat there. The princess and the prince were very upset at each other. 

Awkward.