🌹

Libby could not believe what had just happened with the one and only princess. 

Not only the princess. Molly was her crush. Actually, this is probably the biggest crush to ever exist. 

Anywho, Libby walked through the night, her feet making loads of noise as they were boots in every step she took. It was dark, but not too dark where she could not see. It was about 9:30pm,  and the sun was just about to finish setting.

She thought about Molly. Actually, she had this thought process a bunch. Molly was perfect in her eyes. Cute, strong, cheerful, confident, funny, and amazing. She loved Molly with all her heart, and hoped to earn her heart one day.

While she walked upon the streets of the town she had lived in forever and enjoyed, she came across a patch of roses. While she wondered who planted them, and how they were one of the most beautiful patches of roses she had ever seen, she noticed a sign. It was a public area, and she was allowed to pick some of them!

The poet took a few roses, about three or four of them, and gazed at the roses. 'What will I do with these?' She thought. Then she had the idea of giving them to the princess. 

  'Princess Molly would absolutely love these'. She thought to herself. She had a plan of how she would give them to her. She would simply send them with a note, thanking her for the money, and how nice she had been to Libby. 

The princess rarely ever talks to other people inside of the town her age. It had been rare that she had came up to Libby and warmed up to her.

Anyways, she walked towards the castle. Most of the lights were off, except for Molly's room.

Luckily, Libby was an excellent climber. She was afraid she was going to get caught climbing up the wall to the princess' room, but it didn't matter. Everyone in the town was probably asleep by now.

She climbed up, and knocked on the window. She could see the princess turn around and wave excitedly. The princess went ahead and opened the window.

"Libby! That was unexpected." Said the princess. "Oh, I'm sorry.." Libby felt embarrassed. "Nah, you're fine. We don't you come in? I can't bare to see you hanging on my window like that." "Oh, alright."

Libby started to climb inside, and Molly grabbed her hand to pull her inside. That kinda made Libby's face go absolutely red for just a few seconds.

"So, what brings you here?" Molly went over, sat on her bed, then looked back at Libby. "Well, I came to give you something." Libby chuckled nervously. "EEEE! I love gifts!" Molly said cheerfully.

Libby handed the roses and the note. 

As Molly held the roses in one hand and read over the note in the other, a big smile started to appear on her face.

"Awwwe, Libby! This is amazing." Said Molly. She was so happy. "Thank you, Molly. I just wanted to thank you for everything." Libby chuckled. 

"Well, you better get going now. My prince comes to see me at midnight. We're going to get married!!" "What??.." asked Libby. "It's an arranged marriage, but he actually isn't that bad! He's Prince Oliver from the Gardenvilles."

"Oh, well, then I guess I'll go.. see you later , Princess."

"Bye, Libby!! Have a wonderful night!"

As Libby climbed out the window, she was on the verge of tears. She got to the ground as tears started to form inside of her eyes.

Molly, getting married? Now she had no chance of ever winning her heart.