Chapter 19: Attachment

Stay Alive
0:00 ──────── 4:05
◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

"No..." I mumbled under my breathe as I got up to walk toward the exit to go back to the building.

"Yah where do you think you're going?" Ilha held my wrist.

"Let go of me." I yanked his hands and was about to leave but suddenly Mr.Lee spoke up from the walkie talkie.

"Sungjin High Platoon Two! Initiate the explosion now!" He ordered.

"What? but you're still in the building."

"I'm not, so explode it! This is my order, make the explosion now-" The connection got cut off suddenly.

"Mr.Lee! Noo!" Soyeon screamed and snatched the walkie talkie from Wonbin, "Mr.Lee! Come back, you promised to protect us until the end." she cried out as she fell on the floor.

"Soyeon..." Taeman held her to comfort her.

"Mr.Lee!" She screamed out of her lungs.

"Let's not do it. They are still in there."

Everyone was in disbelief not knowing what to do.

Wonbin's hand was shaking while he moved toward the explosion trigger. He was fighting with himself to press the button as he was sobbing sorrowfully.

"Don't do it, p-please." Tears were rolling down my face.

He backed up to gather the courage, "Mr.Lee." He let out a whisper before pulling the trigger.

Boom!

"No!!" Everyone screamed.

The whole building collapsed in a speed of light in front of me and there was nothing I could do.

I felt the whole world collapsing upon me. I was froze and unmoving on the bare floor in front of me. My knees gave away as I collapsed on the ground as tears rolled down from my eyes.

Why does it hurt so much?

It should have been just a drama, nothing more than that. This is just like a dream which turned into a nightmare. It's not like they even exist in the real world, then why...why do I feel like I lost everything?

When I first came here, I didn't know this is gonna be this important to me...

This strange feeling that I'm feeling was not how it was supposed to be.

Everyone was crying in mess, some were crying out loud letting out all their emotion where some were grieving in silence...

The whole room filled with silence where only crying could be heard.

But suddenly we heard a familiar voice which made everyone's head turn.

"Guys..."

A/n: Another short chapter. I just updated with whatever I could managed to write in my free time :')  Next Chapter is gonna be long I promise^^