Chapter 20: Good sign?

"Guys..."

Everyone turned their head to see who's voice was heard from the behind. I peeked through from behind as everyone's back was covering the view from me.

Kim Chiyeol...

He is alive...he is ALIVE

I managed to get up on my feet and without any other thoughts, I ran to hug him as he stumbled back surprised by my sudden action.

Kim Chiyeol POV

She ran to hug me as tears ran down her cheeks which breaks my heart somehow. I gently caressed her back as I hugged her back, "Everything's alright." I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Do you know how I scared was?" She sniffled between her words.

"Kimchii..." Dukjung cried out as he wrapped Chiyeol between his arms, "I thought I lost you." He wailed while making his grip tighter.

"Yah I can't breathe." I coughed as he pulled out of the hug.

"Where were you?" Ilha asked worriedly.

"I thought you were in the building..." Youngshin said.

"I'll tell you guys everything but first of all we have to take care of Mr.Lee."

"Mr.Lee...?"

"What? Where is he? Tell me!" Soyeon started shaking me aggressively by my shoulder. I let out a hiss as she squeezed on my injury.

"He is...alive but badly injured, he's outside of the building." I said.

"W-what..." Soyeon didn't take any longer to run outside as the others followed her.

Mr.Lee was taken back to the camp in Seoul as he was badly injured. Wonbin left with him leaving all of us behind. We're back to what was supposed to happen again. The storyline is still going the same even though we made changes...even though Mr.Lee survived. Nothing seems to changed. And I have no idea what's about to happen...

Your POV

Later at night

I saw Kim Chiyeol sitting outside looking at the stars as I ran to him to talk.

"Oh hey." He smiled as he looked at me.

"H-how?" I asked. "Kim Chiyeol, tell me what exactly happend!?"

"Uhh so" He scratched the back of his head as he continued "So what happend was..." He took a deep breathe before recalling what happend.

Flashback

I was roaming around the building looking for Mr.Lee. I left a door open earlier in case. I was going toward the gym when I heard gunshots which made me widen my eyes. So the spheres have already arrived I thought.

"Mr.Lee! This way!"

"Yah what are you doing here? I already told them to make the explosion." He panicked.

"We don't have time for this, we have to get out!"

We started to run toward the exit while he's shooting the spheres in the back. We reached the exit as I felt a hard push from behind which made me fall far from the building and when I looked back BOOM!! it exploded. I closed my eyes in fear. When I opened my eyes I saw the whole area burning in fire. I was screaming Mr.Lee''s name and started to run around then I found Mr.Lee's on the ground unconscious.

"I'm glad everyone's safe." I closed my eyes as I sighed heavily. "It must been hurting a lot." I said caressed his arm.

"Did you think I died?" He chuckled

"I will kill you If you die!" I glared while hitting playfully on his back.

"Thank god I survived then." He giggled shyly. "Anyways I'm glad we were able to save Mr.Lee, that means we can save the others too. Right?" He smiled.

I remained silent as I don't have the answer for that.

I questioned myself, Is this really good sign....?

A/n: Hey everyone . I'm sorry for not updating. I honestly forgot about this story. I just opened Wattpad today and saw this chapter in my drafts so I just decided to post it as it is. I'm sorry because it's not perfect. I might not continue this story. I don't know yet. Do y'all want me to continue?