CHAPTER ONE [FIRST CLIENT]

AN: I AM NOT A LEGAL THERAIST OF ANY KIND NOR HAVE I GONE TO THERAPY (But I probably should lol) SO BARE WITH MY LITTLE THERAPIST KNOWLEGE <3

[Name] POV

[RINGGGGGGGGGG]

I groaned at the unbearable sound that chose the disrupt my sleep. I sluggishly reached under my pillow to find the culprit, my phone. It was the office, my office to be exact. See, over the past three months I had start taking my practice seriously and conjured enough money up to open my own private therapy firm. Within those three month of advertising and promoting I have received a total of zero clients. I have two of my best friends, Hinata and Temari as receptionist, but other than that it's just me running things. 

"Hello?" I questioned. 

"[Name], where are you?" said the familiar voice. 

"Good morning to you too, Temari." I said rubbing my eyes. 

"Whatever, good morning. Where are you?" she questioned. 

"I decided to not go to the office and sleep in since no one would be there anyways," I said.

"Don't say that! We can't have our favorite therapist sounding depressed. Especially when we have a client here waiting for an walk in appointment," she whispered the last part. 

"Walk in appointment? But we don't-"

"Did I mention this client comes from a very RICH family," she emphasized. 

Temari POV

"Did I mention this client comes from a very RICH family," I said. Suddenly the phone went silent. 

"[Name]? [Name]? Hello?" I sighed and hung up the phone. I looked back at Hinata who was giving the family some paper work. I walked up to them. 

"I'm sorr-"

Suddenly, [Name] burst through the front door. She was COMPLETELY out of breath. I laughed. 

[Name] POV

I caught my breath as I entered the building.

Temari walked up to me, and whispered, "Catch your breath in your office your making a scene, and first impressions are everything"

I rolled my eyes. She's only saying that cause I said that same thing to her literally last week, when went out "man hunting" as she calls it. I quickly made my way to my office, and fixed myself up.

"Exactly how did you get here so fast, I thought you said you were home," Temari questioned. 

"I was," I said fixing my hair. 

"'You live 30 minutes away from here," Temari questioned. 

"Let's just say, I know how to drive," I said. 

"But, you don't" Temari said. 

"Well let's just say I know how to avoid the police then.... and maybe a stroller too," I said.

"Maybe?!" she questioned. 

"I'm 90% sure they got out the way. Anyway that's not important! Who is this client?" I questioned. 

"Well, apparently it's someone from the Uchiha family," she said. 

"You don't mean-"

"The famous family that owns most of the major businesses worldwide, yup!" she said.