CHAPTER TWO [END OF SESSION]

[Name] POV

Okay, so it was EXTREMELY hard to do, but I finally was able to put a small crack in this man's emotional barrier. So, far he's only told me basic information that's basically already on in his file. Like his birthday, where he graduated, his age, etc.

"So, Sasuke what did you major in at college?" I asked him.

"Well, my father expects me to take over one of his man businesses in the future, so he had me double major in management and entrepreneurship It was honestly the most boring 3 years of my life," he said.

Did he say 3 years for TWO majors?!? It took me double that just to get on major.

That's when I realized something.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but did you say it was his idea?" I questioned.

"Yeah," he said boredly.

"So, that would imply that you either didn't want to go to college or you wanted to major in something else. Tell me about that," I said.

His eyes went slightly wide at my observation.

Heheheee you're not the only on who's observant Mr. Client!

"It's not really a big deal or anything," he said.

"If that's what you believe, what's the harm in talking about it?" I questioned.

"Hn" he said annoyed at my response.

He sighed and said, "I... did want to go to college... for the experience and the networking. I don't need a major to be a musician, but think about the connections I would get," he said.

Hmmm... So, he isn't just smart, but talented as well, interesting... But something isn't right. I'm sure he'd be able to gain connections just by being the wealthy person he is. Unless...

"Pardon me for assuming, but your father didn't approve of your career choice did he?" I questioned.

Sasuke was silent for a moment before confessing, "No, he didn't."

"And what about your mother?" I questioned.

"Mom approves of whatever I set my mind on, but when it comes to business, she let's Fugaku handle things," he said bitterly.

"I see... well Sasuke how about this. Next session, why don't you perform one of your songs for me," I smiled.

He was surprised and turned away slightly pink. I must have embarrassed him.

"Why would I do that? And why would you even want to hear that? You don't even what type of musician I am. I could sound terrible. What would I even sing about?" he question.

"Oh, so you sing?" I questioned.

He realized his mistake. "Not, really. I play a few instruments and some of my songs have lyrics i guess," he said.

Sooooo he sings...

"Well, I would love to see a live performance, and it can be about anything you want. Like how you felt last week or today or what you've seen or plan to see. The options are limitless. And if all goes well maybe this can be a new way to express yourself" I said.

He stared at me suspiciously before standing up.

OH NO I FUCKED UP! HE'S OFFENDED!

"It's been an hour my times up," he said.

NOOOO I MESSED UP!

"I'll schedule another appointment for Friday.... I'll bring my guitar.. I guess. My family should handle the bill" he said before leaving.

I blinked twice in realization.

BOOOOYEAHHH, I GET TO PAY MY BILLS ON TIME THIS MOUTH!

I smiled to myself.

Score: [Name] 1 and failure 0! But the real question is where do we go from here? People come therapy to heal, but I don't even think he knows why he's here. I don't even think he realizes how broken he is...