CHAPTER THREE [ONLY CLIENT]

[Name] POV
It was now Friday and Sasuke was currently 30 minutes late for his appointment. Normally, this would issue a cancellation of his appointment, but since he IS my ONLY client and I want to keep getting paid, I'll just charge him a late fee. That is.... if he shows up.

Suddenly, I heard the blasting of extremely loud music coming from outside. The source was an orange and yellow Hummer with the license plate "Uzumaki" The song that was playing was:

(This is gospels truth from the Disney Hercules movie)

Interesting

I walked out my office. Temari is currently off today so it's just me and Hinata. I walked outside to see Sasuke and this yellow haired man talking to Hinata. Hinata looked as bright as a tomato. I've never seen her like this was she angry?

I walked up to them and when I got closer I could smell the aroma of hard liquor. These two were drunk. Sasuke noticed me and gave me bored looking eyes. I ignored him and addressed Hinata.

"Hinata what's going on?" I questioned.

"T-t-this is N-n-n- Naruto Uzuma-ki and he's just here to drop Sasuke o-off" she said.

I looked at the two. The blonde known as Naruto was smiling a wide grin as he drunkenly waved. I finally addressed Sasuke.

"Sasuke you do realize your appointment was scheduled for almost 45min ago?" I questioned.

"And?" He questioned.

My eye twitched in frustration.

"And normal procedure would be to cancel your appointment, but I'll give you a warning for today and simply charge you a late fee," I said.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "It's not like it matters what time I show up. It's not like you have any other clients. Why do you think my family chose your services because there would be no wondering eyes/paparazzi and I could basically come whenever I feel like it," he said.

Hinata looked at me worryingly. Naruto looked worried as well.

"Sasuke I don-"

"Very well, Sasuke," I said cutting Naruto off.

"Seeing as you won't be taking this seriously, your appointment today is cancelled. If you wish to continue using my services, you can reschedule an appointment with Hinata over here. Otherwise, have a nice day," I said as I smiled.

Sasuke looked angry and bitter. How did he think I felt after what he just said. I understand he's my one and inly client, but I rather have no clients than be disrespected and not taken seriously by one. I turned and walked to my office and closed the door making sure it was locked. I quietly screamed into my couch pillow to let out my frustration. I sighed as I heard the sound of the car pulling off. Welp, I just lost my only client. Temari's gonna kill me....

My depressing thoughts were brought to a hault by the sound of singing. I followed the sound. I opened my office door and saw Sasuke in the waiting area playing a song on his violin?

(SONG is Worlds Smallest Violin by AJR)

He finished his song and looked at me.

"You said you wanted to hear me play... and I..I'm sor-" he said.

"It's alright Sasuke" I said.

I sighed to myself. There was a lot to unpack from his lyrics. There was alot to unpack from this man alone. I turned back towards my office and spoke.

"Come on inside"

Sasuke eyes looked a bit hopeful.

"You're gonna see me?" he asked.

I smiled, "Of course! After all you said it yourself, you are my only client"