THE BEGINNING

So let's begin😃
.
.
.
Park Jimin is sitting in his living room trying to chill and watch some movies on his own to relax his mind because apparently his husband don't have time for him.
.
.
.
.
.
.

His blond, fluffy hair sway beautifully his bare face looks so soft and squishable and his natural pink plump lips are enough to drive anyone crazy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His eyes held a certain sadness in them he wants someone to spend time with him, he feels really lonely sometimes he wants to make this feeling better but he can't, it just keeps getting worse especially in times like this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He groans loudly completely frustrated with the sounds of moans echoing in the house of two men one of them is his husband who is enjoying the time of his life in his bedroom because they never share one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His husband is really busy with his lover or you can say boyfriend lost in the moments of pleasure completely ignoring the fact that they are disturbing someone else's peace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His husband Min Yoongi is a business man cold, rude, cat that's what Jimin calls him all the time in his head sometimes on his face too because he is not afraid of anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He didn't change his surname to Min because he don't feel comfortable with it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He has his own company Park Enterprises he is the CEO of that company and loves his company, his time and efforts are only for  his business which involves mostly around import and export.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His martial life is not so good but he copes up with it, after his mother's death he stills remembers that day, the most horrible day of his  life, his mother, his best friend, his companion is snatched away from him by this universe leaving him alone in this world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading
That's it for the chapter
How was it? Any reviews
I hope you like it
💜💛Comment and vote💛💜