THE WILL

Let's get it!💙

Jimin was shocked and devastated he don't know what to do now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The content of the will shocked him to the core how can his mother do this to him? There must be a mistake she loves him so much then how?
.
.
.
.
.
.
He looked towards the man and a young girl standing in Mr Choi's office he glares at them he is 100% sure that these people had done something to his mother's will or how can the will be like this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
The man standing there his name is Lee jaebam his step father yeah you read it correct his step father!
.
.
.
.
.
.
His mother married jaebam when he was 15 years old his biological father died when he was 10 he died in a plane carsh he was returning from one of his business trips when the horrible incident happens.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin's mother's family remarried her after 5 years of her husband's death.
Lee jaebam the man his mother married has his own daughter Mina who is two years younger than him.
Infront of his mother the father and daughter duo were very sweet to him but behind her back he was a devil with a witch of a daughter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They bully him mentally calling him names when he came out to his mother at the age of 16, he told his mother that he likes boys she accepted him but the fackards bully him for that.
His bitch of a daughter Mina told the whole school his sexuality then the bullying starts his life becomes hell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He didn't told his mother about the bullying in school but when he told his mother about the daughter and father duo bullying him, they claimed that Jimin hadn't accepted them as their family so at last he gets the lecture from his mother that he should accept the devil and his witch daughter as his family.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mr Choi says" The will states that you should be married to inherit all your mother's properties at the age of 21 and you have to be married to that person for at least 5 years as well if the following conditions are not fulfilled, all the property of your mother will be transfered to her husband, Lee Jaebam"
.
.
.
.
.
.
God damnit! His birthday is just in one month how is he going to find a husband till then? Crap!
Now he is sure someone changed the will of his mother not someone this bastard! His step father!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading
Comments and votes are appreciated here💜💜