MOTHER'S DEATH

Hi!😃
My lovely armies to another chapter🖤

When Jimin gets the news of his mother's death his world came crashing down infront of his eyes he can't believe the news even after his mother been buried on the ground he was still in denial.
He was not stable, his mental and physical health is changing drastically.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He didn't eats nor drinks for days starve himself and keeps looking at the door waiting for his mother to come and give him his goodnight kiss on the forehead tells him that she loves him that he is her little prince whom she can't live without.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But she left him alone how can he live without her now who will tell him that they love him that he is the best thing happen to them in their life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Only one maid name somi helps him gave him food tells him to eat sometimes she made him eat forcefully, he is happy that he have her at least, she is a woman in her late forties.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After one week of his mother's death the lawyer calls him and told him that his mother left a will and the lawyer wants him to know what's in it, he agreed to meet at the lawyer's office at noon tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He have only one best friend but he also didn't came for his mother's condolences,Jimin thought why his friend hasn't came then he remembers that his friend is on a business trip in London he will come soon he hopes so.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next day he arrived at the lawyer's office he is still 21 and coping with his mother's death he sighs and decided to let's get it over with.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once he enters the lawyer's office, Mr Choi
He was welcome by some faces he hates the most and thoughts 'what they are doing here?'
But decide to shrug it off after Mr Choi told him that they are also the important ones to listen to his mother's will.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After listening to his mother's will he was left shocked and the world turns upsidedown for him.
He can't believe that his mother can do something like that to him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading 💛
That's it for the chapter
Hope you like it 🤍
So any guesses who are the people present in the lawyer's office whom Jimin hates?
💜Feel free to comment and vote here💜