Love me, Love me not Ch. 10

Chapter 10

 "Who's this guy?" Alex hissed. Embryo got up then helped me up. What am I going to do?

"This is Embyro..." I sighed. This was Michael all over again.

 "So you're the guy who keeps on texting Gabbie at lunch. You keep on butting in our conversations!" Jake horned in.

 "Uhm...Sorry...?" Em said. it was more than a question than an apology.

 "Alex I need to talk to you..." I said to Alex then turning to Em. "Is that ok Em?" I heard Jake and Alex laugh.

 "Sure Gabz." He answered.

 "Gabz?! No no no! I call Gabz that! Only me!" Alex screamed. Before Alex would beat up Em's beautifully structured face, I pushed him away. I kept on pushing until we hit a tree.

 "Gabz! Another guy! What happened to you needing me and crap?"

 "Crap? I no longer need you! My amazing Embryo is here! The guy who sweeps me off my feet, someone i know who will be there for me!" I said putting emphasis on 'know'.

 "So that random hug, that kiss on the beach means nothing now because freaking Embryo is here?" He had a point. I shrugged. He grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the tree.

 "You don't know?" I could tell he was really angry. Shawn was right... he is really pissed.

 "Alex I'm confused! I don't know!" I closed my eyes because i couldn't look at the fire in his eyes. I felt pressure on my lips. I opened my eyes to see Alex kissing me. I looked over his shoulder to see Em's back facing us. His lips fit perfectly with mine. He let go of my wrists and cupped my face. What was I doing? Alex pulled away.

 "Made up your mind?" Alex asked breathless.

 I ran away from him and tried to run all the way home. I didn't want Jake, Alex, or Em to drive me home. I needed some time to think.

 ****

 I wasn't even close to home, I was in the city. People in suits talking on their iPhones, homeless people asking for money, cars driving by making my hair fly up in every direction. I needed to get home, the city isn't for me. As soon as I saw a yellow taxi, I whistled. Once a taxi finally stopped I got in and yelled, "Take me to the nearest beach!" He just nodded and drove.

The drive felt like forever. Once we got to the beach, I just thanked the man and paid the fair. The beach was empty...all quiet. Just listening to the waves calmed me down a bit. I took a deep breath and took off my shoes. I walked along the water, where the water was hitting my feet lightly. I couldn't stop thinking of Alex and Embryo. Mom would tell me what to do...

"No matter how far away you are, I'd walk miles to see your face even just once. Even when you hurt me so bad, I'd still love you no matter how much I hate you. It doesn't matter if we are different, As long as you love me for who I am..." I sang, then broke down into tears. Oh mom, how I miss you so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at home in Gabbie's Room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my purple fleece snowflake pajama pants and a white tank top all snuggled in bed, until I heard a tapping on my balcony window. I groaned and got up. I opened the door and saw Alex with an apologetic face. I went back inside and took my iPod and listened to it full blast. He came in shortly after and laid next to me.

"Can't you take a hint? I don't want you around!" I growled.

"Gabbie I'm sorry! Really I am!" He sat up worried.

"Do you know why I needed you last night?" He shook his head.

"My dad beat me!" I screamed shutting my eyes tight, my lips started trembling.

"What?!" He started to smile a little. "You’re kidding right?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?!" I busted out crying. He came over to me to give me a bear hug. I pushed him away wiping my tears off my cheeks.

"Gabbie I-"

"Just save it! Get out!" I yelled shoving my face into my feather filled pillow.

I heard the door open. "I love you..." He whispered and shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short again....sorry!!!! I always try to write more, but i cnt think!! and i think where i end it is a good ending so i dnt write more.... BUT KEEP READING!!!!!!!!!!! be a FAN, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Ya!!

~Syd

P.S.

Angelica is writing a new story rite at this moment!!!