the "message" on the phone ; Chapter 6

(DISCLAIMER.: AKASHI SEIJURO IS NOT MINE. NEITHER IS FRANKIE. THEY ARE OWNED BY DIFFERENT PEOPLE.)

( NEXT MORNING AFTER ROBINS NIGHTMARE.)
(ASHS PERSPECTIVE.)
I woke up, seeing the beautiful girl sleeping peacefully on my chest as i stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. God. does she even realize how much i want her to be mine. that's one thing i'll probably never get to do. I saw her wake up. "hey plum, how'd you sleep?" i say.
(back in Robins Perspective.)
"Good thanks to you. Thank you." i say kissing his cheek. "of course." he says. we both got up and we both walked to the bathroom to go brush our teeth. We both brushed our teeth at the same time and we headed out to go get some breakfast at I-Hop. "Crap, my mom took the car, i'm sorry i didn't think this through." i say. "Don't worry, stay right here." he says walking off and i wait impatientl. "ASH WHERE ARE YOU-" i say by getting cut off with him on a FRICKING MOTORCYCLE. i run down the steps.
"there is no way in The Devils BUTTHOLE am i riding this thing!?" i say. He takes off his helmet, "i'm right here, i'll be okay." he says getting off then putting me on the motorcycle. "Oh god , you know-" he interrupts me by giving me a helmet. "Well, safety first?" he says. "Your lucky." i say putting on the helmet. He took my hands and put it around his waist. "Hold on." he says. As we drive off to go to yummy I-Hop.
(AFTER I-HOP. which was really good btw.)
"Oh ash , Akashi just texted me , that we should go on a picnic date with him and yuki and with luna. My mom comes back today and she can watch minny." I say.
"Sounds good. ready to go?" he says. i nod as we drive off to the address akashi gave up, they picked up luna on the way to the picnic/boba area.
"YES BOBAAA." I say jumping off the motorcycle.
"Plum, calm down." he says getting off.
"Okay you know what-" I get cut off with luna saying, "God do you 2 ever stop being cute?" She says crossing her arm with Akashi and Yuki behind her. "OKAY FIRST OF ALL-" Ash says. "Oh now you wanna get loud and mighty." i say scoffing. "Okay you know what-" ash says picking me up and all of them just agreed as we walked into the boba shop to get food and boba. Ash puts me down and we both argue like little kittens while everyone orders what they want.  Me and Ash ordered a salad, Akashi and yuki ordered some burgers and fries, and luna got a moon cake. Hence her name, Luna. we were all talking then we got interrupted by someone calling akashis phone.
"Oop, someone is calling me , i will be right back." Akashi says leaving the store with his boba and picking up the call. We all had be laughing and cheering and not even knowing Akashi had been gone for 10 minutes.
"It's been 10 minutes, where is he?" i say.
Everyone looks confused. "Well i need my charger from the car , so i'll just get him by there." Luna says. "Okay , you be careful." Ash says. "Yea yea." Luna says walking out the store with her boba.
( A SCREAM )
Ash and i shot up , as Yuki did. We all ran out the store to seeing luna screaming and the cold rain falling from the cold , gloomy sky. As we saw, Akashis Boba on the floor, as his phone has a message on it. So we all thought this was their happy ending.
Guess Not.