Time to figure out who "A.M" is ; Chapter 7.3

We saw her walk up to us.
"Hey. So i know i just met you but i need to tell you this , IMMEDIATELY." She says. She makes us follow her into a corner and she tells us everything she knows.
"So, NO TALKING. Until i am done, understood?" she gives us a dead stare and we all nod.
"My name is Amaya Moore, i am Akashi Seijuros Cousin. We had been close ever since i was younger but i had to go to Germany because of a family thing. I never returned back here. Ever since i left we had our locations on for 2 no matter what. I saw you guys going to a food shop and coffee/boba shop. I saw Akashis location go away from you guys. and it's still on. i got a call from the people who took him. i do not know their names but i do know where they are keeping him." Amaya says whispering to us. Our faces grew IN SHOCK. "I'll give you guys some time to think." she says taking a sip of her german water.
"uh okay uhm." i say stuttering." "And the only reason i knew how to find you because i linked your guys location with Akashi's location before he went to far so now i have your locations and that's how i knew where to find you. that's why i waved." she says. Oh no wonder. "i know where they are keeping him and they said they'd kill him if we do not go there tonight. So can we please go?" Amaya says and we all nod. Not knowing what we have gotten ourselves into.
Especially... Me.
( i made a really long time skip because Amaya Had to get unpacked to an hotel, to track Akashi and everything so apologies. This chapter is with the last chapter i just didn't want you guys to read a Longggg PARAGRAPH. and since Amaya and Akashi are cousins , Yuki and Amaya know each-other.)
Yuki had came over because we told her about Amaya. Turns out that's how she met Akashi in the first place. they had talked everything out a bit. Now it was time to find HIM.
"Okay i'm going to pull out my phone and see his location." she says pulling out the phone.
"The..Bar..." i say taking a step back. Ash follows me and catches me before i fall. " you okay?" Amaya says. "yea.." i say. knowing i am not okay. I was almost killed there and now i was expected to go back for a guy i barley know for a friend. Whatever.
"okay we need to head there tonight." Amaya says.
"Before we go. We need to go meet a friend." Ash says. "Also moon, your not going." Ash says. "Okay. I don't even wanna go." Luna says , hugging ash and telling him to be careful. "Okay now we need to go meet a friend of mine who is really good on hacking." Ash says. "Uh okay, let's head there then." i say. We hop in my car and i start the car, Ash sits in the passenger and Amaya in the back. Now time for us to go meet this strange friend of ash's.
We park in front of this nice suburban house.
" Here we are, let's go." Ash says getting out of the car and me and Amaya right behind him. he knocks on the door and we meet this strange man.
Named Stinger.