The party🥳🍾

A/n💋
Jk i can never sleep so im writing this an hour after i said im going to sleep (Sorry if its bad its currently 1:30 and im tired but not tired but also very tired... you get it)
Author out! 💋

Y/n pov
I get woken up by the sweet sound of.. "JAVON MOVE!" Jayla yelling at Javon for being in her way of taking picture of me and Jaden because we were sleeping like this

 "JAVON MOVE!" Jayla yelling at Javon for being in her way of taking picture of me and Jaden because we were sleeping like this

I wake up and try to get up but Jadens grip around my waist gets tighter "Dont go.." seriously your sibling are right there dummy "Yeah listen to your boyfriend" Javon says joking around. Jaden shoots up hearing Javon and gives him a death stare, with that Javon leaves the room but Jaylas still here. "So uhm Kylee invited us to a party about 20 mins down the road late tonight but uhm its only like 8:30 so go back to sleep lovebirds. I roll my eyes and go back to sleep as does Jaden.

...

Its not 10:46 and me and Jaden wake up... well Javon wakes us up. "WAKE UPPP!!!" Javon says yelling at us and jumping on the bed. "Fuck off.." Jaden says in his sleepy voice (so fine for what😫) Anyways. I get up and head downstairs to the kitchen where Jayla is and me and Jayla have a converstaion about random things and thats when we hear it "YOUR JUST MAD THAT IM RIGHT!" Javon screams "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" Jaden screams back. Me and Jayla look at eachother and start burst out laughing.

Jaden pov

When Y/n leaves the room Javon walk into the room. "What." I say in an annoyed tone because im tired. "So...." Javons says. "So....?" I say confused "You and Y/n? Very close since you were young huh?" Javon says. Im gonna kill him. "Javon." I say "Jaden." He says back matching my energy and tone of voice. "Ill give you about 5 seconds to get out of my room or i will physically throw you out of my room and off the balcony." I say and he just sits there on my bed looking at me. "5"
he doesnt move
"4"
he looks down at his phone
"3"
he looks back at me
"2"
he fonally looks a little scared
"1."
"you better run" I say getting up to chase him out

"YOUR JUST MAD THAT IM RIGHT!" Javon scream "IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" I scream back. He locked himself in the bathroom so I go downstairs to see the girls in the kitchen dying of laughter. "Whats so funny?" I ask genuinly confused. They stop and look at me, the continue laughing, I will never understand these two.

...
Time skip to like 6
Y/n pov

Me and Jaden are chilling in his room just scrolling through social media. I come across Jaylas new post on instagram from yesterday. I like it and comment "Not you exposing me and Jaden😨." I click off of that and the Jayla walks in. "Y/n its time for us to get ready for the party" Jayla says pulling me off of Jadens bed "Wow so your just gonna steal her from me" He says "Cant steal something thats not yours" I said back "Not mine yet.." He mumbles but nobody heard him "Whatd you say?" Jayla asked "Nothing." Jaden said and got up to get ready.