Field trip!! 🚌

Its the day that we leave for the field trip to the museum of science in Boston. Its a 16 hour drive for here to there but it's ok because i get to sit next to Jaden.

"Alright everybody get in line next to your partner." The teach told us all.

Me and Jaden stood next to eachother in line i feel his hand intertwine with mine and now we're holding hands. After a little but and multiple headcount's late we start walking to the busses and me and Jayden sit down somewhere in the back.

A few hours pass and i've posted a photo on my story -

I was already tired so i took a nap of Jadens shoulder and I think not long later he fell asleep too

An hour later I wake up and Jadens still leaning on my head but he's awake this time. "Hello" I say to him. He looks over at me and smiles "How was your nap princess?" He said while sliding his hand on my thigh and doing that thing with his thumb. "It was alright I guess." I said.

A few minutes later the bus stops and the bus driver gets out, a new one comes in and the teachers start handing out snacks (bags of chips, apples, etc) Im not that hungry right now so i just put what i got in my mini back pack

For another 4 hours it was pretty much, eat, sleep, selfie, kiss, repeat.

I have been texting my mom a lot but she stopped responding a little bit ago, i understood because she was supposed to be working. Another bus driver entered the bus. This time it was a girl with short black hair that was in sweatpants, mood tbh.

It was 3 in the morning so me and J decided it would probably be best if we both fell asleep so that when we wake we would probably be there. (i cant to do math so idk 🤷‍♀️)

I woke up and Jaden wasn't in his seat. I look out the window and were stopped at a rest station, my teacher noticed i'm finally awake "Oh y/n! Your awake! We didn't want to wake you up but we're taking a 20 minute break so feel free to go use the bathroom or whatever." He says, I nod and walk over to where i see Jaden and his friends, I walk up behind him and grab his hand.

"Oh jesus y/n you scared the shit out of me!" He said after jumping like 5 feet into the air. I laughed and then said "Well i'm going to the bathroom i'll be back." I said. I go to let go of his hand but he tightens his grip and then starts following me. He shoots me a smirk and i immediately understand what hes doing.

We make our way to the family bathroom that nobody's in and he locks the door. "Hm?" I say acting confused but fully knowing that he wants to make out. "You know we've kissed like twice since yesterday right?" He says but before i go to answer him he smashes his lips into mine and places his hands around my waist and pulls me really close to him. I cup my hands around his jaw leaning into the kiss, he breaks away from the kiss and moves down to my neck, boy was he trying to get me called out for having a hickey?  "J everyone's gonna see that.." I say but he doesn't care an continues. We get interrupted by the sound of my teacher saying that we have 5 minutes. I go over to the mirror and take out a concealer that was in my bag and try to cover it up. "J its not working." I said and he pulls off his hoodie and gives it to me. "Thank youuu." I say and we sneak back out of the bathroom, i walk over to the girls bathroom to do my buisness then we get back into the bus.