Midnight beach🌌🌊

A/n- this book is getting kinda boring.
Author out💋

"Come in guys everones waiting for us out at the beach, we need to go before it gets too dark!" Javon says rushing everyone out of the room. "Oh shoot i forgot something at the car, its my bag ill be tight back, Jaden come with me" I said, Jaden said nothing and just followed me to the car while his head was down at his phone.

I search for the hoodie I needed to grab but i couldnt find it anywhere "Jaden can you check the trunk for it?" I asked him "Sure." He said but with a kind of lowish voice clearly distracted by his phone. "Jaden, what is going on and what are you hiding from me?" I asked, ive had it by now. "What do you mean?" He responded now looking at me dead in the eyes. "What i mean is youve been looking at your phone and smiling this whole time and everytime i look at your phone, you hide it from me, i dont know if you remember this but the day you asked me out you promised never to do anything to hurt me or promised never to keep secrets, and this is obviously a secret. So I dont what this is, but get your shit together walton." I say slamming the door shut not even wanting the hoodie anymore and storm away to catch up to the other with tears in my eyes. "Y/N!" Jaden shouts trying to catch my attention but i completely ignore him.

What did i just do? Did i fuck up everthing for us right now? Am i seriously the worlds biggest asshole for that?

"Hey Y/n! Wheres Jaden?" Jayla asks as i come up behind them. I wipe my tears and try to steady my voice "Uh, I dont know." I reply "Werent you just with him?" She asks "Yeah bu-" I try to talk but get cut off "Oh hey guys" It was Jaden he comes up to my and puts his arm around my shoulder. I kind of nudge it off but he tightens his grip. (Okay Jaden 🤭) I walk silently the rest of the way with my head down while the others talk, shortly we arrive at the beach.

"Last in the water has to sleep on the floor tonight!" Javon yells, I pull of my shirt and shorts revealing my bathing suit and run towards the water. First was Javon, then the guys i didnt know, then me, then Jaden, then Jayla, and Kylee was sadly last, close one tho. "Awww kyleee!" I say running over to her, dw i bet the floor is comfy" I asure her and pat her head ehile giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Ooo Jaden, Kylee is stealing yo girlll" Jayla says in a sassy tone, me and jaden go a little quiet before everyone goes back up to the towels and other belongings.

Around an hour later it's 11 and i'm frozen, "Hey, uh can we head back? I'm really cold" I say kinda awkwardly "Yeah, lets go." Jaden says handing me his hoodie (😍😍) "Thanks" I say with a straight face, "Your welcome." He responds. Everyone starts putting our stuff together and then we leave waving goodbye to the other people who I still have no idea who they were.

While we're walking back Jaden stops and puts his arm in front of me, "We'll catch up in a bit!" He says shouting to Javon and Jayla. They turn around and nod then walk away. "What do you wa-" I say but i get interrupted by Jaden smashing into my lips pulling me into a kiss.

"Y/n y/l/n you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and i really want you to know that. When i promised that i wouldnt do anything to ever hurt you i meant it, I am so sorry on how i've been acting but i promise it's not how it looks at all, and honestly it's far from what it looks like."
He explains and then takes a deep breath because he said that all in like 2 Sentences. "Then what is it?" I say back and smile inside because that was just 🤭 . He pulls out his phone and showed me this gorgeous promise ring

 He pulls out his phone and showed me this gorgeous promise ring

"Omg Jaden.. I-I didn't know i'm so sorry!" I say apologizing like 100 times "No Y/n, i'm sorry for not getting it earlier" I kiss him and then we walk back to the hotel hand-in-hand

Once we get back to the hotel everybody is already asleep. I change, then crawl into bed with Jaden, we shortly fall asleep like this

A/n 💋- OMG ITS BEEN SO LONG!!! I FEEL LIKE I HAVENT WRITTEN IN SO LONG IVE MISSED YOU GUYSS!! ANYWAYS SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTERS BUT I HAVE IDEAS AND PLANS FOR THE NEXT FEW!! And i'm off my adhd meds so i'll be up for a bit!! Author out!!💋

Author out!!💋