Super Hero

With the Los Angeles Bodybuilding Competition in only two months, Sofia Rodriguez was deep in prep mode

With the Los Angeles Bodybuilding Competition in only two months, Sofia Rodriguez was deep in prep mode. For the past six months, she had undergone a strict training regimen. Every day was a body part she focused on – biceps, chest, abdominals, glutes, hamstrings, calves, and thighs. Every muscle got exactly as tight and toned as she wanted. The pain to keep it all together was intense, but that merely added to her tenacity.

Her schedule also included daily visits to her local juice shop, "Level Up." She loathed the name; it sounded like one of those nerd tropes she hated so much, like comics and video games. They were a waste on the energy in both mind and body, an insult to everything Sofia stood for. Regardless, the protein shakes she got there were astounding. If it weren't for the nerdy gimmick, Sofia would give them a five-star review on their Facebook page.

Then there was also Kenny, Level Up's number one employee.

Kenny was exactly the type of wimp that Level Up attracted by its name – skinny, pale, acne-riddled, sweaty, and smelly. A typical white boy who looked sixteen but was in actuality 25 years old, he always flashed his disgusting yellow teeth, caged by braces, whenever Sofia picked up her shake. Sofia, of course, smiled right back but refrained from vomiting at the same time. Whatever fantasies Kenny had about her and him, he might as well leave them as just that – fantasies.

Truthfully, Sofia had very little time for anyone. Her focus and determination for the upcoming comp put a bit of a strain on her social life; she even trained alone in the local gym, refusing to accept any spotters (who always seemed to be men). The only interaction she was able to maintain was on Facebook, Instagram, and OnlyFans (the third one being how she kept up with her finances).

Much as she despised men ogling at her in public, she didn't mind so much online, with her face filtered by different smile emojis. All her customers ever saw were her muscles, specifically her glutes and biceps. Sometimes she would post live videos of herself flexing and working out; mostly it was herself posing in yoga pants or, for the OnlyFans crowd, completely naked.

The comments she received were noticeably lewd, from admittance to masturbation to requests for her to sit on a face. While she would accept such comments on her OnlyFans, she would block anyone who dared to post them on her Facebook and Instagram, where she did show her face and limited her interactions to females only. The girls praised her physique, offering words of encouragement.

One day, when she was in the right mood, she responded to one guy on Facebook who commented with, "" She returned with a simple "Thanks!" and tried to leave the conversation at that. However, the commenter (whose username was "MarvelousOne92") attempted to drum up a lengthy conversation in her DMs, pestering her with questions about comics – none of which Sofia had any knowledge of nor even cared about.

"I have to go to bed," she parted with in a late-night DM, her final one to MarvelousOne92, hoping that he would get the hint.

Unfortunately, through the following days, MarvelousOne92 persisted in harassing Sofia, distracting her from prep and throwing off her regimen. After all this stress, she made the logical decision of blocking him from all three of her accounts permanently. For added measure, she broke from social media for the remaining weeks prior to her comp.