Guy's Night Out

Sheila Carpenter was the biggest influencer there was on all social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc

Sheila Carpenter was the biggest influencer there was on all social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. At twenty-five years old, she was already worth half a million dollars, owning her own beachside mansion in Miami. She was a blonde with striking features: full lips, an hourglass figure that always showed through the tight red dresses she owned, and sparkling blue eyes.

Her friends, Kim and Alana, were just as much the same. Kim was just a year younger; a Korean-American girl with olive skin that she always kept moisturized and tanned, and hair that was long, straight, and black. Alana was the youngest of the three; a fresh-faced brunette, she was beautiful by nature, requiring very little makeup or skin care products.

They were just as popular among the social media crowd, but Sheila had the most followers, particularly on TikTok. In fact, she just finished uploading the latest video she recorded that night at Applebee's, where they were having dinner. "Whaddup, ya'll!" She screeched in the video, high on positive energy. "It's yo girl, comin' at cha from AB's! 'Cause ya'll know we be fancy like!" She threw in the Walker Hayes song as background music, hoping that it wouldn't get removed along with the rest of the sound, due to copyright.

The video was only a couple of minutes long, basically a shout-out video with Kim and Alana in the back, whooping along with her. They were definitely the loudest patrons in the place, which was mostly made up of families that Friday evening. But the three girlfriends didn't care who they annoyed, as long as they had fun and ate delicious food. Sheila had quite the sexy burger and fries sitting on her plate.

She took a quick snap of it on her phone and uploaded it to her Instagram, when a notification suddenly pinged onscreen. It alerted her that her TikTok video received 20,000 likes with 900 comments in just a few minutes. She squealed with excitement; it was the most attention she had gotten on a single post in the last week. She switched from her Instagram over to TikTok in a few swipes.

The comments mostly complimented how good Sheila, Kim, and Alana all looked.

A few bot comments here and there, trying to get them into some pathetic scams.

Some even shared their own experiences at Applebee's, good and bad.

As she kept scrolling, the comments suddenly went from positive to negative, much to Sheila's displeasure. There were criticisms of her loud, brash behavior in a family venue, telling her to "STFU" or "Get out! People R trying 2 eat! Not listen to ur loud @$$!" Those didn't really bother her, as it was merely trolls. It was the ones that labeled her as "shallow" and "selfish" that were really upsetting.

"What's wrong, Shell?" Kim asked, halfway into her bowl of noodles.

"Yeah, you look pissed," Alana noted, just about to dig into her tuna sandwich.